Royal Families incomes doubled.

I have just seen on MSN that it took a select group of MPs just 15 minutes to double the royal families income, and also to authorise a 360 million pound upgrade to Buckingham Palace.It really is a sick joke when money can be found for this, but there is nothing available for the NHS,education,invalidity payments and other really important things.The Tories don't care one jot about the average person,their policy of rob the rich to feed the poor still prevails

I have just seen on MSN that it took a select group of MPs just 15 minutes to double the royal families income, and also to authorise a 360 million pound upgrade to Buckingham Palace.It really is a sick joke when money can be found for this, but there is nothing available for the NHS,education,invalidity payments and other really important things.The Tories don't care one jot about the average person,their policy of rob the rich to feed the poor still prevails

It wasn't double income and authorise an extra £360 million. It was doubling income in order to pay for the £360 million renovation of Buckingham Palace. The Royal Family won't benefit from the increased income, it is going towards the renovation.

well i never thought id say this but i do take my hat off to the two snp members

What is MSN ?

It wasn't double income and authorise an extra £360 million. It was doubling income in order to pay for the £360 million renovation of Buckingham Palace. The Royal Family won't benefit from the increased income, it is going towards the renovation.

I need new central heating and a downstairs loo. Will they double my pension to pay for that for me please? I promise I won't spend £360 million....

I need new central heating and a downstairs loo. Will they double my pension to pay for that for me please? I promise I won't spend £360 million....

Although it might make an amusing soundbite, your pension and the Sovereign Support Grant aren't really comparable..