Mansel School / Yewlands School

i left colley in 89 i might know him do you also know tim and andy macall there dad was a high ranking police officer they lived in grenoside and went to yewlands

Yep i knew andy also in my year, tim was quite a few years above us, i went to foxhill before yewlands, and hubby went to monteney, i will pm you my hubbys name if you like, however my ID is a big clue, he also had a younger brother, and 3 older sisters, they all went to colley, do you see owt of jamie, leo and gang.

Yep i knew andy also in my year, tim was quite a few years above us, i went to foxhill before yewlands, and hubby went to monteney, i will pm you my hubbys name if you like, however my ID is a big clue, he also had a younger brother, and 3 older sisters, they all went to colley, do you see owt of jamie, leo and gang.

no i lost contact years ago .our lives all went a bit wobbly . i now live in oxford is it eggleston

no i lost contact years ago .our lives all went a bit wobbly . i now live in oxford is it eggleston

Yeah, thats right did you know him ? yeah the last i heard of Jim n doc, thing were extremly wobbly, hope they got sorted out, because they were really good lads at school.

yes i vaigley remember him. i dont know if the rest of the lads got sorted out cos i got out and cleaned up . but i hope they did cos they were top lads we had some good laughs back in the day i think docs leg might have been amputated due to blood clots .so sad

• 1 month later...

I went to Mansell and then on to Yewlands. I left in 1973. God, Im old.. Mr Peter Avil, Science teacher used to put us girls in handcuffs and keep us in all breaktime. How come no-one knew he was a perv ? Miss Penlington was Head then..

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived