Mansel School / Yewlands School

• 1 month later...

I attended mansel nursery Mrs bell was the headmistress, then onto the juniors Mr smith if memory serves and left about 1981. Anyone remember Mr pickering and did he give you the slipper:hihi:. Finally colley comp.

• 2 weeks later...
I went to Mansel and Yewlands - I think I left in 81 or 82 - Miss Coy was my form teacher at Yewlands - Is she still around ??

My partner went to yewlands and has been tryna trace some of his old class mates he cant remember the exact year although it was around the same time and he does remember Miss Coy. PE teacher?

Is anyone on yewlands forum?I am having probs getting on again.I tried earlier but the site is not recognised

What is this? Do you have anymore info my bf is tryna search for old school friends and banging his head lol

Im new to these forums call me dim if you wish :huh:

My partner went to yewlands and has been tryna trace some of his old class mates he cant remember the exact year although it was around the same time and he does remember Miss Coy. PE teacher?

Whats their name ?? - PM me if you don't want to type it on here !!

• 1 year later...

Archived