Women who swear in public

Message added by mort

If you cannot refrain from bickering and insulting each other then I suggest you don't post. If you cannot get along with another user then put them on ignore. If you continue with the insults then I will be suspending accounts. 

I don't swear either,  I don't complain when others do but I prefer not to,  my top G.C.E. marks were for English Language and English Literature and I am conscious that if didn't use the language appropriately then I would be detracting from the effort which I put in.

Slightly off-topic - when looking round a new housing estate still being built recently I noticed a sign saying 'No offensive language on this site'! Not sure if it was a joke, referring to builders or to vising public! - or any combination of those three!

About 4.30 today the bus queue outside Parkers jewellers in Hillsborough was treated to a diatribe by a young woman.  She was loudly berating someone on her phone, and obviously wanted to share her feelings with all and sundry. 

Her use of a certain adjective starting with 'f' was prolific, interspersed with street.   She made several references to brethren, but I don't think she meant religious types. 

44 minutes ago, Ms Macbeth said:

About 4.30 today the bus queue outside Parkers jewellers in Hillsborough was treated to a diatribe by a young woman.  She was loudly berating someone on her phone, and obviously wanted to share her feelings with all and sundry. 

Her use of a certain adjective starting with 'f' was prolific, interspersed with street.   She made several references to brethren, but I don't think she meant religious types. 

Besides the swear words, how many times did she say "like" ? lol.  Or does this just apply to North American teenage girls?    Saying 'like' every 3rd or 4th word is worse on my ears that the F word.😧

Edited by Ontarian1981

59 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Besides the swear words, how many times did she say "like" ? lol.  Or does this just apply to North American teenage girls?    Saying 'like' every 3rd or 4th word is worse on my ears that the F word.😧

Brooklyn teenage girls have elaborated on that M.T. it's 'like I was in total shock' or 'Awesome'.

1 hour ago, Ontarian1981 said:

It's normally "Like" or the most annoying word that is commonly repeatedly "Innit".  

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

It's normally "Like" or the most annoying word that is commonly repeatedly "Innit".  

That reminds me of the only time I had vanity plates on a car. I got myself a really nice sporty one-year-old motor about 25 years back. My licence plates read  R8 INTIT. In the full year I had the plates only one person, as far as I know, actually got it.😢 Yes, you are right, he was from Yorkshire.