Hendersons 1 litre bottle

Hendersons Relish is so weak nowadays, it's virtually homeopathic. Personally, for any particular flavour experience of any worth, I'd suggest a 25 litre barrel of the stuff and a stirrup pump connected directly via inventive pipework to the knife and fork (or spoon/chopsticks).

Hendersons Relish is so weak nowadays, it's virtually homeopathic. Personally, for any particular flavour experience of any worth, I'd suggest a 25 litre barrel of the stuff and a stirrup pump connected directly via inventive pipework to the knife and fork (or spoon/chopsticks).

I reckon Hendersons relish is the waste water they use to wash out the machinery at the Lea & Perrins factory.

That gives me an idea, I could rig up an intravenous delivery system!

Ps I always leave the top off a new bottle for about a week before use. It concentrates the flavour.