Hendersons 1 litre bottle

Hendersons Relish is so weak nowadays, it's virtually homeopathic. Personally, for any particular flavour experience of any worth, I'd suggest a 25 litre barrel of the stuff and a stirrup pump connected directly via inventive pipework to the knife and fork (or spoon/chopsticks).

I posted something very similar on here a long time ago and got shot down for it.

Guest busdriver1
I'm gonna put my hand up here and say I've never tasted Hendo's. Is it something I should experience, is it all hype? Opinion seems divided, though I gather that some consider it quite the delicacy.

Just imagine Lea & Perrins with a slightly changed lable and marginally less flavour.

TBH if it wasnt made in Sheffield most folks would not look at it twice.

I'm gonna put my hand up here and say I've never tasted Hendo's. Is it something I should experience, is it all hype? Opinion seems divided, though I gather that some consider it quite the delicacy.

Soak a big bag of hipster thick cut chips in Hendo's. If they're not to your taste, catapult them into Parsonia, sit back and watch with great gusto as the drug fuelled Parsonian's armed with buttered bread fight to the death.

Just imagine Lea & Perrins with a slightly changed lable and marginally less flavour.

TBH if it wasnt made in Sheffield most folks would not look at it twice.

Hendos is (and always has been) ........ GARBAGE!

Why people ask for "relish" for their chips absolutely defeats me...

A) It runs off the chips

B) It tastes of ......... Nothing

Now, Lea & Perrins is a different story... that actually tastes of something.

AND the consistancy actually makes it stay where it was poured to an extent.

Hendos is (lets face it) ............ Just RUBBISH & a waste of good money.

And I'm a Sheffielder!

SO THERE! :o