Hendersons 1 litre bottle

Just imagine Lea & Perrins with a slightly changed lable and marginally less flavour.

TBH if it wasnt made in Sheffield most folks would not look at it twice.

exactly.

I'd love to come out all guns blazing and defend Hendo's v L&P but it's a poor "cheap" imitation. Which is probably why Sheffield folk love it!

(I am a Sheffielder myself btw - but I know how most folks here think - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing).

Jesus didn't turn water into wine, he actually turned it into Hendersons.

Though sadly it does taste weaker nowadays, I have to drown my plate with the stuff just to get the flavour. We go through bottles much quicker than we used to, so I do think it has been watered down, which is a shame, and is a cheeky way for Hendo's to sell more bottles.

Jesus didn't turn water into wine, he actually turned it into Hendersons.

Though sadly it does taste weaker nowadays, I have to drown my plate with the stuff just to get the flavour. We go through bottles much quicker than we used to, so I do think it has been watered down, which is a shame, and is a cheeky way for Hendo's to sell more bottles.

Why not drop them an email and ask them?...There's no harm in it...Just express your thoughts about it and ask!...

Oddly they were wittering on the news this morning about the salt content of stuff and how it's killing us all...Maybe they've taken some of the salt out, and it's ruined the recipe?...Who knows?