Anyone born on Blake street in the late 40S

born48

I was born at 22 Blake street in 1948 and wonder if anyone is still alive who I may have known,Leonard ?from the bottom of the hill.I remember on coronation day on 1953 ,all the kids in the area went to a party in the back of Mrs Days shop.Anyone?

There was a bloke who used to drink with us in the Bath Hotel in the 60s who lived on Blake street,I forget his name but you may know him because of an unusual occurrence!.Both his parents died within a short time of each other and his reaction was to walk away from the house and disappear leaving the door open with everything untouched!.Nobody knew were he went and over the next few years people forgot and stopped asking about him!.Fast forward to the 70s my wife and kids were on a caravan touring holiday in Cornwall,one night in the social club on our site we were sat enjoying a drink when I was sure I saw him at the bar,I tapped him on the shoulder and it was him!.He had left Sheffield caught a train to London and had been taken in by complete strangers who got him a job and digs,after a while he met a girl married and had kids,we spent the last few nights with them,on my return to Sheffield I told my mates solving the mystery of him vanishing!.What are the odds of my meeting him like I did,a long shot I would say!.