Sheffield Half Marathon 2017 9/4/2017

Well done croat.

I was a bit slower than I expected felt really hot on way back 1.54.

Have to say I found it hard on the way back this year might be the heat or not enough training or a bit of both.

Great support thanks everyone.

Edited by Fudbeer

Well done Croat and fudbeer. 1:42 this year for me. The heat was intense and I wilted in the second half of the race but have to say the support on the course was immense and I ran the second half with a massive grin on my face.

Well done runners and well done people of Sheffield. I think this event could become legendary as the years pass by.

Well done Croat and fudbeer. 1:42 this year for me. The heat was intense and I wilted in the second half of the race but have to say the support on the course was immense and I ran the second half with a massive grin on my face.

Well done runners and well done people of Sheffield. I think this event could become legendary as the years pass by.

Wow well done great time,agree the race goes from strength to strength last year I overheard a runner not from Sheffield say he never realised how nice Sheffield was bet he wouldn't of said that on the old route!

Great run, even though it took me 2 minutes longer than last year. It certainly was rather warm. Credit where due. Apparently Amey only finished relaying Ringinglow Road yesterday and some of the road in Dore this week, white lines still to be done. I bet that was a bit of a concern for the organisers.

A brilliant day all round. Great support, the jelly babies/ haribo on offer and the hosepipes were AMAZING. I actually managed to pace myself well for once and b3eat my target time so very happy with that, especially in the conditions. Well done to all who took part!

Agreed, thank you to all the amazing supporters on the route. So, so many jelly babies! The hose pipes were brilliant too. Beautiful route, lovely people and a day to make my proud to call Sheffield my home.

Absolutely, it was brilliant, the route, the support, the free non-alcho beer after!

Thanks to everyone who came out to support, the orange segments were mucho appreciated. :)