Sheffield Half Marathon 2017 9/4/2017

Well done croat.

I was a bit slower than I expected felt really hot on way back 1.54.

Have to say I found it hard on the way back this year might be the heat or not enough training or a bit of both.

Great support thanks everyone.

Ditto. and 1.53!

• 3 weeks later...

Did the Leeds half marathon in 1:50 today.

It was alright, there's some hills, but, comparing to Sheffield hills, it's not worth mentioning.

Crowd and support was ok, but, I must admit,

and I don't want to offend anyone, that Sheffield

had much more people supporting​ runners during the route than Leeds. Also, crowd in Sheffield is more passionate!

Good effort. I did Leeds a few years back. Last weekend I did the North Lincs HM which is a race that I`d really recommend. I followed pacers for the first time ever and did 1.46 so better than my Sheffield effort but a long way off PB.

Well done.

Was thinking about Leeds but agree the last time I did it felt it was so much poorer overall than Sheffield that the cost and hassle really are not worth it so had a nice 10 mile run round Burbage instead :)

I`m considering doing Buxton HM next weekend. It is one of the toughest but great value and lovely scenery.

Already entered. :)

A fantastic route and a total bargain too, at only 12 quids (plus you get a t-shirt if you enter in advance).

Already entered. :)

A fantastic route and a total bargain too, at only 12 quids (plus you get a t-shirt if you enter in advance).

It is. I`ll decide this weekend. Other plan might be more focus on the Round but also considering the 3 Lakes.