Small pick up with 3 seats??

Hope this is the right section to post this.

I've been rattling my brain for the past week or so trying to find a small pickup with 3 seats up front, or at a push small van with 3 seats.

Going to be doing some work at home for the next year or so, rather than look for an additional car - hers was wrote off sometime ago, need to find something otherwise she will lose 18yrs NCB.

Not new, infact cheaper the better. But I just cannot find anything other than big transit stuff.

Can anyone think of a make/model that has twin passenger seats?

I don't think you'll find anything small - i.e. a car based van - with three seats in the front, the floorpan isn't wide enough. Think the smallest you'd get would be a Citroen Dispatch sized van, and even that is a squeeze for 3 in the front.

I don't think you'll find anything small - i.e. a car based van - with three seats in the front, the floorpan isn't wide enough. Think the smallest you'd get would be a Citroen Dispatch sized van, and even that is a squeeze for 3 in the front.

Cheers for the reply.

I think you maybe right, but maybe something was released with bench style front seats?

The old ford ranger 4x2 with supercab is a little big for my needs, but definately a step in the right direction

Also, the Peugeot 504 Pickup *****bench seats*****

Perfect, just need to find a good one!

Edited by mrcharlie

Thanks to everyone for your ideas, please keep them coming/

the Fiat Multipla made me laugh at first until I saw the bench seat...WOW!!

Renault Kangoo looks incredibly practical as a 2nd car and working tool combined.

I'd love the Suzuki pickup, but only 2 seater..doh!

edit: being able to transport 8x4 sheets would be incredible, but very few small vans/pickups/cars have the capacity.

Edited by mrcharlie

Thanks to everyone for your ideas, please keep them coming/

the Fiat Multipla made me laugh at first until I saw the bench seat...WOW!!

Renault Kangoo looks incredibly practical as a 2nd car and working tool combined.

I'd love the Suzuki pickup, but only 2 seater..doh!

edit: being able to transport 8x4 sheets would be incredible, but very few small vans/pickups/cars have the capacity.

I wasn't even joking. An hour with a socket set and I bet you could have the back out, it might not be a flat load bed but it would certainly be a small van ... thought you would have to put up with owning something looking like that inside and out

I wasn't even joking. An hour with a socket set and I bet you could have the back out, it might not be a flat load bed but it would certainly be a small van ... thought you would have to put up with owning something looking like that inside and out

Agree, its a sobering thought.

gulp:gag: