The Consequences of Brexit (part 3)

The thing is that I doubt very much if many, if any, English and Welsh Brexiteers gave a seconds thought to the Irish situation when they voted Leave.

It will all settle down after the election. Both NI and the Republic are conscious of the manoeuvring that's taking place.

There's always going to be issues that crop up that weren't immediately obvious from the outset. Britain is re-writing history and doing something that has never been done before. You can expect some bumps along the way.

We started off with six billion pounds followed by 60 billion pounds now it's risen to a eye watering 100 billion pounds by the end of the month it could be 500 billion pounds sky is the limit or outer space.

Who ever wins the general election going to have too be good at maths and even better getting a price that we can actually pay I do think May's hard-line approach could send the divorce bill higher has the EU sinks in its heels pay up or no trade deal is the message from our friends in Brussels.

So can we pay the final bill do you think the EU will accept washers and bolts has payment? The way things are going it will be the only way to pay them.

Things are going to be interesting.

Seems a rather one sided stance.

What makes you think that any of these figures threatened by the EU rabble has any sort of reality.

The fact that its leapt up so dramatically depending on which rent a gob has been quoted, show to me that there are plenty of sore losers desprately scaremongering.

I was certainly not in the leave vote camp but I have accepted the result. We are where we are. We are most certainly not the only country who is quietly comtemplating bailing out of the club. They will of course all be waiting to see what happens when the dust settles, but that doesnt mean they are not ready to follow.

The EU knows that and will do anything they can to discredit brexit and desprately frighten off anyone who may decide to follow.

Its nothing short of bullying and stirring the pot.

Edited by ECCOnoob

We started off with six billion pounds followed by 60 billion pounds now it's risen to a eye watering 100 billion pounds by the end of the month it could be 500 billion pounds sky is the limit or outer space.

So can we pay the final bill do you think the EU will accept washers and bolts has payment? The way things are going it will be the only way to pay them.

Things are going to be interesting.

Well the man on our side who is in charge David Davis said this:

"the UK would pay what was legally due, in line with its rights and obligations, but not just what the EU wants."

As we dont yet know what is legally due anything about this is just speculation and another case of media hype.

What makes you think that any of these figures threatened by the EU rabble has any sort of reality.

The fact that its leapt up so dramatically depending on which rent a gob has been quoted, show to me that there are plenty of sore losers desprately scaremongering.

I was certainly not in the leave vote camp but I have accepted the result. We are where we are. We are most certainly not the only country who is quietly comtemplating bailing out of the club. They will of course all be waiting to see what happens when the dust settles, but that doesnt mean they are not ready to follow.

The EU knows that and will do anything they can to discredit brexit and desprately frighten off anyone who may decide to follow.

Ture or not will we see the EU doesn't want one of it's biggest payers leaving the gang so let's scewe them over with threats of big bills.

Guest sibon
Well the man on our side who is in charge David Davis said this:

"the UK would pay what was legally due, in line with its rights and obligations, but not just what the EU wants."

As we dont yet know what is legally due anything about this is just speculation and another case of media hype.

Its ok though. We have £350m per week to spare. Shouldn't take long to pay off a E100bn bill. Then we can sort the NHS out.

Its ok though. We have £350m per week to spare. Shouldn't take long to pay off a E100bn bill. Then we can sort the NHS out.

No we dont as that will still be paid as part of what we owe till we eventually leave.

Guest sibon
No we dont as that will still be paid as part of what we owe till we eventually leave.

So, we don't have £350m per week, and we do have a E100bn bill.

Everything seems to be going swimmingly then.

Thanks Brexiters.

Just walk away tommorrow to WTO rules,pay nothing and say goodbye before any talks take place,why are you trying to get access to something you voted out of?..................May is all talk and no action,if she and her cronies had a backbone they would stick to their 'Brexit means Brexit' mantra and do exactly that.

Seems to me that the EU serves a purpose for May,to get elected and the Tories hands on power by playing the victim card,and by the looks of it,there's plenty like you who swallow it hook line and sinker.

What happens or doesn't happen in the EU after Brexit isn't going to raise living standards for those struggling to pay bills in the UK,so good luck in hoping that it collapses or other countries leaving is going to help your poor out...........May and her cronies will have to solve that all on their own,Good Luck.:hihi:

Edited by chalga