The Consequences of Brexit (part 3)

I am for one.

Not the result of the referendum, but the resultant incoherence from Parliament.

Well yes, but it's never a strong point regardless is it! The problem I have is that they talk in terms that make it difficult to understand, facts figures and percentages, no clear answers. The average joe has no chance of deciphering the waffle. Talk in terms that people can follow.

"This is about the legal process, not politics" said Gina Miller outside the Supreme Court.

Funny how she's now leading a campaign to encourage tactical voting :roll:

Both Andrew Neil and Ann Widdecombe exposed Gina Miller as the liar she is, during the This Week television program on Thursday evening.

"This is about the legal process, not politics" said Gina Miller outside the Supreme Court.

Only a fool would stick to one party, what ever the circumstances.

It's just a new phase. She is not trying to prevent Brexit. She is trying to prevent hard Brexit

The problem I have is that they talk in terms that make it difficult to understand, facts figures and percentages, no clear answers. The average joe has no chance of deciphering the waffle. Talk in terms that people can follow.

This is why we have a representative democracy.

This is why we have a representative democracy.

But to have an inkling of what their intentions are would be nice. The truth is they dare not dumb it down because they risk being understood. Heaven forbid that people decide on what they actually hear and not just vote for A Party just because...