The Consequences of Brexit (part 3)

We are likely to see an ideological shift in what employment and unemployment means post-Brexit. That's the point I was making.

There will be little public sympathy for companies that go bust when it transpires that 90% of their workforce are EU migrants on little more than minimum wage.

Now is a good time to start hiring British nationals as Pret A Manger have [decided to do].

Where are the EU migrants that made up the 90% of your hypothetical company going to go?

If I'm not mistaken you are really taking about a purge of not only EU immigrants but also of companies that dared to employ them in numbers.

Dangerous talk my friend. Very dangerous.

This is how economies organise themselves all over the globe. Britain will be no exception post-Brexit.

What's dangerous is when you allow sectors of the economy to grow and thrive on the back of slave labour. It's not sustainable.

Where are the EU migrants that made up the 90% of your hypothetical company going to go?

If I'm not mistaken you are really taking about a purge of not only EU immigrants but also of companies that dared to employ them in numbers.

Germany they seem keen to have immigration.

We are likely to see an ideological shift in what employment and unemployment means post-Brexit. That's the point I was making.

There will be little public sympathy for companies that go bust when it transpires that 90% of their workforce are EU migrants on little more than minimum wage.

Now is a good time to start hiring British nationals as Pret A Manger have [decided to do].

Pret A Manger have never stopped trying to hire British Nationals,it's the British Nationals who weren't interested.

This is how economies organise themselves all over the globe. Britain will be no exception post-Brexit.

What's dangerous is when you allow sectors of the economy to grow and thrive on the back of slave labour. It's not sustainable.

No it is not how economies organise themselves. Point out an economy where a purge or workers and companies like you described has happened. Just one please

Otherwise stop lying and stop having ridiculous little right wing fantasies.

---------- Post added 29-04-2017 at 16:31 ----------

Germany they seem keen to have immigration.

So they are leaving then.........

No it is not how economies organise themselves. Point out an economy where a purge or workers and companies like you described has happened. Just one please

You seem to be calling everyone a liar when they are mostly opinions.

And being Anti-EU does not make you right wing.

Not unless my eight year old grandson has the time to show me how. I have a limited interest in the online world and no inclination to increase it. :)

Double click your browser's address bar, type Ctrl-C, click where you want to place the link and then type Ctrl-V.

Why are you worried about being tracked by Google?

It's not a worry. I just don't like being tracked by companies so they can make money out of me.

That is suspicious, and if I were with MI5 I would look into it. What do you have to hide?

It isn't suspicious, and if you were with MI5 you'd risk being disciplined for wasting their time and/or breaking the rules they operate under.

I'm not hiding anything - just denying private companies access to information about me they have no right to access. A better question might be why are you so happy to let such companies know everything you do?

It's amazing what you can see in your crystal ball, do you have the numbers for tonight's lottery?