The Consequences of Brexit (part 3)

So, we don't have £350m per week, and we do have a E100bn bill.

Everything seems to be going swimmingly then.

Thanks Brexiters.

I though it was accepted that until we actually left we would not have any £'s spare and certainly not £350m. We also do not have a bill of 100m euros as any money due will not be worked out till then either.

I'm surprised you didn't vote Leave as you seem to get taken in by the lies very easily.

Guest sibon
I though it was accepted that until we actually left we would not have any £'s spare and certainly not £350m. We also do not have a bill of 100m euros as any money due will not be worked out till then either.

I'm surprised you didn't vote Leave as you seem to get taken in by the lies very easily.

So. That seems to reinforce the idea that the Leave campaign was fought on a raft of lies.

I didn't vote Leave, because I have a couple of kids who deserve a chance in this world. And because I quite like people from different cultures. And because I recognise the massive benefits of freedom of movement.

As far as I can see, the Brexit vote is predicated on fear and conservatism. Not characteristics that I possess.

So. That seems to reinforce the idea that the Leave campaign was fought on a raft of lies.

I didn't vote Leave, because I have a couple of kids who deserve a chance in this world. And because I quite like people from different cultures. And because I recognise the massive benefits of freedom of movement.

As far as I can see, the Brexit vote is predicated on fear and conservatism. Not characteristics that I possess.

you mean like the fear spreading like in your previous post

Guest sibon
you mean like the fear spreading like in your previous post

I'm just using the "facts" and figures being bandied about by Brexiters.

Your kids as does mine still has a chance in life, leaving Europe can't diminish something that by its very nature, is unknown. Leaving the EU was one such chance, its an unknown despite Remain trying very hard to tell us all otherwise.

The world and all its chances extends beyond Europe where freedom of movement has no value, so unless you intend to restrict them they have ample possibilities ahead of them still.

This isn't the first time that you've suggested that since we don't know the exact future, nothing can be predicted and all the decisions we make can't be thought to be positive or negative.

It's nonsense. We knew very well what the likely short and medium term future held if we stayed in the EU. Leaping blindly into the unknown cannot be cast as a wise decision, no matter how unknowable the future is.

---------- Post added 04-05-2017 at 09:10 ----------

Are you now using the leave lies about £350million/week to the NHS to justify the leave campaign? Wow. :huh: