The Consequences of Brexit (part 3)

For a while now ive been trying to pin point what it is about Brussels that really annoys me and it came to me while watching the news last night.

Brussels reminds me of FIFA. Pompous out of touch executives that are so arrogant that they cannot see what is going wrong around them.

Juncker reminds so much of Sebb Blatter. Flying everywhere on private jets, drinking champagne and walking on red carpets. Its obscene.

And the corruption, backhanders, sweetheart deals with banks and tax avoiders. Billions of euros of missing money. Failed vanity projects.

I can see why they dont want to reform. Nothing has changed since the 2008 financial crisis because its all the same people in charge.

Edited by SkylinePhoto

Guest sibon
For a while now ive been trying to pin point what it is about Brussels that really annoys me and it came to me while watching the news last night.

Brussels reminds me of FIFA. Pompous out of touch executives that are so arrogant that they cannot see what is going wrong around them.

Juncker reminds so much of Sebb Blatter. Flying everywhere on private jets, drinking champagne and walking on red carpets. Its obscene.

You are, of course correct.

Thank goodness that the strong and stable Mrs May travels everywhere on a tandem, whilst eating a cone of chips.

Seen Farage's EU expenses bill lately? But it's different with him right? He's doing it in an ironic way or some ********. The expenses that come from the EU budget, the one leavers say it too high, the one that comes from taxpayers money, so Farage and Le Pen and all others who are being accused of falsely claiming EU expenses are directly stealing from your pocket. Is that ok with you?

You are, of course correct.

Thank goodness that the strong and stable Mrs May travels everywhere on a tandem, whilst eating a cone of chips.

Seen Farage's EU expenses bill lately? But it's different with him right? He's doing it in an ironic way or some ********.

Theresa May is the Prime minister of the UK & NI and will soon be voted as leader by the british people. Shes entitled to certain privileges for having no private life.

And at no point did i mention Nigel Farage.

These comments are the equivalent someone shouting "LOOK OVER THERE" and then running away. Typical liberals.

Theresa May is the Prime minister of the UK & NI and will soon be voted as leader by the british people. Shes entitled to certain privileges for having no private life.

And at no point did i mention Nigel Farage.

These comments are the equivalent someone shouting "LOOK OVER THERE" and then running away. Typical liberals.

And there it is! The typical liberals line. Where was any reference to Theresa May? Where did I say anything at all about her expenses? Are they even in question? You were comparing the EU to FIFA, I was showing how the EU is arsed because of people like Le Pen and Farage taking the Michael which is related to your post, and then you make some unrelated and bizarre comment about May's expenses...which one of us is trying desparately to deflect here? You've still not answered my question about:

- is it ok for Nigel Farage to steal money from UK taxpayers?

Oh now I see. You did a poor quote job, so the May line was a response to Sibon. To add, I have no problem with May using expenses for work, it's a part of her job. But I'd like her and all MPs to consider the most cost effective method of doing the job. If in her case getting a helicopter to that event was the best option because of safety or time limits or so on then carry on. I'm not hating on someone with a genuine reason for racking up expenses, unlike Farage.

And there it is! The typical liberals line. Where was any reference to Theresa May? Where did I say anything at all about her expenses? Are they even in question? You were comparing the EU to FIFA, I was showing how the EU is arsed because of people like Le Pen and Farage taking the Michael which is related to your post, and then you make some unrelated and bizarre comment about May's expenses...which one of us is trying desparately to deflect here? You've still not answered my question about:

- is it ok for Nigel Farage to steal money from UK taxpayers?

Actually i was ignoring your comment.

I was talking about the Eu and you'd thought you would make a backhanded comments suggesting i was a supporter of Nigel Farage.

Indirectly labelling me as a right wing UKIP supporter.

But i called you a liberal so i guess we're even. :suspect:

A bizarre justification for the PM to have "certain privileges" but EU politicians at a similar level are obscene (not that the allegations resemble reality at all)...

This brainwashing against the EU is part of the leave campaigns legacy of lies.