The Consequences of Brexit (part 3)

The quoted text does not suggest that assumption, but certainly some of them did: roughly half would be my guess, +/-10%

Yes we all understand it was a vote for change, as clear as day. problem is that change can be for the worse, it can be destructive.

Jobs can be lost, businesses closed, employment protections diminished, waves of immigrants from other locations may arrive willing to work for peanuts, public services can be attacked and destroyed.

The middle classes, the ones with the steady comfortable jobs who enjoy holidays abroad, are resourceful. They'll survive and find ways to make the best of this. And will do despite what it seems are attempts to destroy things for them

The ones at the bottom.........toast. Wait and see.

That bit did but perhaps I read it that way, it's not always easy to interpret.

Your assumption then is that middle class didn't vote leave?

Far from it. I know that a lot of affluent are on the Tory right will have voted for it. Even some affluent people on the left will have too.

Edited by I1L2T3

Scotland has 25% of the EU's wind and tidal power potential. I'm sure they'll sell us electricity, at a price

how long will that last when they loose all the green taxes, we all in the uk pay, for them to devolope and sub green energy.

Edited by phil752

how long will that last when they loose all the green taxs we all in the uk pay, them to devolope green energy

It's renewable. It'll last for ever.

I'm sure they'll find ways to fund it going forward

It's renewable. It'll last for ever.

I'm sure they'll find ways to fund it going forward

sure the sun sea wind will last forever, but at present and for the foreseeable future it is totally uneconomic, and it is green taxs that allow them to operate.

sure the sun sea wind will last forever, but at present and for the foreseeable future it is totally uneconomic, and it is green taxs that allow them to operate.

They are costly to build, but guess what: the ones that have been built have already been built...

They are costly to build, but guess what: the ones that have been built have already been built...

you really think that the once that have been built, don't tap into green taxes