The Consequences of Brexit (part 3)

Wrong campaign, retep.

Still, anything's possible indeed, never less so than since flip-flopping became the new political normal in the UK.

No wonder EU heads are looking on bemused, and scratching their heads: its like a hybrid Monty Python-Yes Minister-The New Statesman sketch running in real-time! :hihi:

From Wiki:

B'Stard is a selfish, greedy, dishonest, devious, lecherous, sadistic, self-serving ultra-right-wing Conservative backbencher, a sociopathic schemer who occasionally resorts to murder to fulfill his megalomaniac ambitions. The show was mostly set in B'Stard's antechambers in the Palace of Westminster and featured Piers Fletcher-Dervish as B'Stard's twittish upper-class sidekick. B'Stard shared a middle name with Norman Tebbit.
Recognise anyone? :lol: Edited by L00b

Is it L00b?
I'm ultra-right-wing? :huh:

That makes you, what...somewhere far to the right of Attila the Hun? :hihi:

I wouldn't say happy. But I except the outcome of the referendum and we are leaving entirely.
You know, sometimes it's hard not to think that Brits deserve what they're trying to get. Edited by L00b

I'm ultra-right-wing? :huh:

That makes you, what...somewhere far to the right of Attila the Hun? :hihi:

You know, sometimes it's hard not to think that Brits deserve what they're trying to get.

Makes you wonder why the Brits helped in two world wars, they are still under the jackboot and liking it, they deserve what they get.

No goose stepping though

Okay, probably not a good idea with my back problems anyway.

But we can have fancy uniforms can't we?

You know how we love uniforms.

I was thinking black for the elite and grey for the followers, what do you think?

I was thinking black for the elite and grey for the followers, what do you think?

..and Floyd's In The Flesh Pt2 as our rallying call.

Makes you wonder why the Brits helped in two world wars, they are still under the jackboot and liking it, they deserve what they get.

What do you mean, you helped out in two world wars? You were one of the parties involved in triggering both of them as history books will demonstrate.

Stop living in the past.

I think you have set off the Godwin's Klaxon.