Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday 01/04/17

top4718

You`ve worked it out mathematician:hihi::hihi:

Good form beats bad form!!

---------- Post added 02-04-2017 at 15:01 ----------

That's correct but owls can`t win an argument at this moment in time so I can`t see a massive turn around in form in this short time that is left of the season.

Although 3 points should be guaranteed against Rotherham that every other team are battering.

Unless they can play with freedom now they are relegated

The issue with 'form' is that it is temporary. Good form could commence in our next game, you never know. Wednesday don't need a massive turn of form and Tuesday could be springboard we need.

The issue with 'form' is that it is temporary. Good form could commence in our next game, you never know. Wednesday don't need a massive turn of form and Tuesday could be springboard we need.

hopefully the players will have had sense knocked into em

You`ve worked it out mathematician:hihi::hihi:

Good form beats bad form!!

---------- Post added 02-04-2017 at 15:01 ----------

That's correct but owls can`t win an argument at this moment in time so I can`t see a massive turn around in form in this short time that is left of the season.

Although 3 points should be guaranteed against Rotherham that every other team are battering.

Unless they can play with freedom now they are relegated

yep!! Fulham battered em 1 0.

According to the radio commentary Rotherham played well yesterday.

Hope they play even better next game. History shows that relegated teams don't go down without a fight.

Come on Rotherham.

Guest sibon
Hope they play even better next game. History shows that relegated teams don't go down without a fight.

Come on Rotherham.

I'm very nervous about the game. Rotherham have nothing to lose. We are playing badly. This could be the end of our season.

The commentator on the radio was exactly right, I thought.

He said from this and Rov you need a minimum of 4 points, and 4 is fine really. This derby could have gone either way, so annoying as letting a lead go at the end, a point wasn't bad. It sounded like they deserved a draw.

The Rotherham game will be interesting now though :)

3 points is a no brainer, and I expect you will win it. However, they won't need much encouragement to win a game for their fans who haven't seen a win in ages (at all from my recent memory :hihi: ), and you can't say the pressure is not on now with the recent form and the 7th position.

If I was betting man, perhaps worth a fiver on a rov win, should be decent odds even on that! I'd predict this 3-0 Weds though.

I'm very nervous about the game. Rotherham have nothing to lose. We are playing badly. This could be the end of our season.

You could be right. Lose this and they will be calling for Carlos's head.

cross-posted with you sibon, see the different perspectives! :hihi:

I'm very nervous about the game [...] This could be the end of our season.

The Rotherham game will be interesting now though :)

:hihi:

-

You could be right. Lose this and they will be calling for Carlos's head.

I can understand the nerves as we've all (as long time football fans) been to 'dead-cert wins' and seen a loss :hihi:

No matter how much I would like Rotherham to win this, I just can't see it happening. They have less than 1 points in every 2 games for a reason.

One things for sure though, Carlos or not, Praise and grumble should be extended if Rotherham win it. :hihi::D