Police officer Stabbed outside Houses Of Parliament

Ive yet to see a mass demonstration. anywhere worldwide of Muslims condemning terrorism. And lets be fair, they have had many opportunities (through such similar atrocities) to do so.

It would certainly give me some comfort in the knowledge that they are disgusted too.

Was only 6 week ago we had a 1000+ people outside our own Town Hall protesting against Trump being elected as President. Maybe some of those people might want to get involved too ? :huh:

They have been happening..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-anti-isis-march-not-covered-by-mainstream-media-outlets-say-organisers-a6765976.html

Do these people give out information if caught, especially if they are terrorists?

damn site more than if theyre dead im sure?

---------- Post added 22-03-2017 at 18:34 ----------

Photo of the attacker here.

http://imgur.com/UYF8ICx

theres rumours two people were in the car mowing people down? but only one shot?

For now lets just 'assume' it was an Islamic related attack.

The question is - What do these people want, or hope to achieve by these 'ongoing' attacks on innocent people ?

Its exactly the type of incident (amongst many others worldwide) that makes people suspicious of Muslims, to the point where their religion is not wanted anywhere near the modern Western world.

Would'nt it be nice, if Muslims within this country, could organise a mass rally to condemn such acts of terrorism.

It would be a pointless exercise, but I would imagine a massive majority of muslims are appalled by this and other attacks.

Ive yet to see a mass demonstration. anywhere worldwide of Muslims condemning terrorism. And lets be fair, they have had many opportunities (through such similar atrocities) to do so.

It would certainly give me some comfort in the knowledge that they are disgusted too.

Was only 6 week ago we had a 1000+ people outside our own Town Hall protesting against Trump being elected as President. Maybe some of those people might want to get involved too ? :huh:

Cant they be disgusted in their own home? Youre disgusted from the safety of your sofa why have they got to go out in ******* rain with a placard just to keep you happy?

But, lets say they go for it. Any other groups you want holding up traffic in major cities as some sort of penance? Catholics? BBC presenters from the 70s and 80s?

Guest sibon
mmmmm

Not exactly what I had in mind.

I would hope for tens of thousands to demonstrate, not something in the 100's.

Thanks for the link though :thumbsup:

I'll be expecting you to march tomorow to show that you also condemn terrorism. There are plenty of right wing terrorists out there. You've shown us your right wing tendencies often enough.

Get your mates to join in.

Cant they be disgusted in their own home? Youre disgusted from the safety of your sofa why have they got to go out in ******* rain with a placard just to keep you happy?

But, lets say they go for it. Any other groups you want holding up traffic in major cities as some sort of penance? Catholics? BBC presenters from the 70s and 80s?[/QUO

Any type of demonstration(s) would give me heart and belief that Muslims condemn such acts of terrorism.

After all, the people who are committing these acts of murder or dragging 'their' religion into the gutter and making ordinary folk despise the religion.

It may not be your kind of idea of trying to build bridges, but I'm sure it would help their cause.

Before this thread gets closed due to the Islamaphobic drum banging - can I just say how lucky we are in this country to have such a brave and selfless police service . Members of whom run TOWARDS incidents that lesser folk run AWAY from.

God bless the police officer who was murdered and thoughts for his family, friends and colleagues x