Police officer Stabbed outside Houses Of Parliament

This is the key thing. People like OB, peddling such nonsense are doing the terrorists' work for them. They do this to spread hate and create divisions. A wise person would advocate unity and solidarity, not try to spread the blame amongst millions of innocent people.

It is a shame that a lot of the frothers are not wise.

I too hope that the attacker rots, but I also despise those who use attacks like this to spread hatred.

now wheres the like button, finally some sense in the thread

---------- Post added 22-03-2017 at 19:34 ----------

somebodys just posted a tweet pic, it says the attacker was Hate preacher ABU Izzadeen (Trevor Brooks) from clapton in hackney, somebodys said he was Anjem Choudreys security?

dont know how true it is

You misunderstand me. Odd really, because I was only using your logic.

You are clearly a right wing sympathiser.. That much is obvious from your opinions that you share with us. There have been plenty of terrorist attacks by right wing extremists. So, maybe you should march to apologise for their actions. Just as you expect moderate Muslims to march to condemn the actions of Islamic Extremists.

Seems fair, no?

My logic is quite simple, and backed up by fact.

Most terrorist acts are committed by Muslims.

Now we all know, that all Muslims are not terrorists.

However, worldwide, not just this country, I don't see enough condemnation of terrorist attacks. Sure we hear interviews etc of condemnation from certain quarters, but for me personally I would like to through street protests.

And for this view / opinion you amongst others have branded me a Right wing bigot.

We all have to share this world, and at the moment, religion is spoiling it for everybody, and that includes Muslims too !

now wheres the like button, finally some sense in the thread

---------- Post added 22-03-2017 at 19:34 ----------

somebodys just posted a tweet pic, it says the attacker was Hate preacher ABU Izzadeen (Trevor Brooks) from clapton in hackney, somebodys said he was Anjem Choudreys security?

dont know how true it is

Its been said on channel 4.

OK, whilst the speculation about the person attacking the police officer this afternoon being muslim is something that we can't stop, I most certainly can stop the blanket Islamophobia and the ad hominem attacks.

Fair warning everybody. There will be no others before suspensions.

My logic is quite simple, and backed up by fact.

Most terrorist acts are committed by Muslims.

Now we all know, that all Muslims are not terrorists.

However, worldwide, not just this country, I don't see enough condemnation of terrorist attacks. Sure we hear interviews etc of condemnation from certain quarters, but for me personally I would like to through street protests.

And for this view / opinion you amongst others have branded me a Right wing bigot.

We all have to share this world, and at the moment, religion is spoiling it for everybody, and that includes Muslims too !

Have you condemned Christian terrorism then? Quebec? the prolifer mobs in the USA? the Ku Klux Klan? Where were you then?

Well? Unless you have then you've got no standing to request Muslims to protest

This is the key thing. People like OB, peddling such nonsense are doing the terrorists' work for them. They do this to spread hate and create divisions. A wise person would advocate unity and solidarity, not try to spread the blame amongst millions of innocent people.

It is a shame that a lot of the frothers are not wise.

I too hope that the attacker rots, but I also despise those who use attacks like this to spread hatred.

I have not seen anyone on this thread "spreading hatred " ,as you call it.

My last word on this issue is -

I think it would do a power of good to see a good healthy demonstration by Muslims condemning Islamic terrorism. I cant speak for others, but it would certainly give me some belief and hope for the future years to come. The people who commit these acts have got to get the message from within the Islamic umberella that its not what the vast majority of Muslims want.

Now if some of you think that is a Right wing view, then so be it.

Guest sibon
I have not seen anyone on this thread "spreading hatred " ,as you call it.

But you would have if you just took your blinkers off for a moment.

See Medusa's message up there ^^^. Why do you think she wrote that?

My last word on this issue is -

I think it would do a power of good to see a good healthy demonstration by Muslims condemning Islamic terrorism. I cant speak for others, but it would certainly give me some belief and hope for the future years to come. The people who commit these acts have got to get the message from within the Islamic umberella that its not what the vast majority of Muslims want.

Now if some of you think that is a Right wing view, then so be it.

Wheres your protesting then for Christian terrorists? Youve been asked four times now why you are not protesting? Why dont you answer? Too cowardly?