More child abuse convictions in Sheffield

Guest sibon

Would UK really want to be internationally known as the country that hangs sex offenders or cutting off their thing?

It would make a complete fool of itself.

I do respect that expressing ones personal feelings or thought on this matter should be fine on this forum.

When people go off as if these feelings and thoughts are the real proper way to go it only shows how disconnected these people are from todays global developments.

8071]Would UK really want to be internationally known as the country that hangs sex offenders or cutting off their thing?

I do respect that expressing ones personal feelings or thought on this matter should be fine on this forum.

When people go off as if these feelings and thoughts are the real proper way to go it only shows how disconnected these people are from todays global developments.

It would be a good deterrent.

"lve said it before, and I'll say it again. I have nothing against muslims in general (I must know at least 100) it's the extremists, and the ones who use their religion as an excuse for things like this that I detest"

Where did you not say they were muslims !

You've jumped on the wrong thread pal

ghostrider never said the whiteleys were muslim . he was responding to post number 40

It would be a good deterrent.

I see you as someone who does sincerely think about the punishment issue and it looks like the Chinese system of punishment.

Being a tough society using extreme deterrent to encourage individual citizens to be good is hard. Few will commit crime and end up in court.

When a society shows love to its citizens, respects them, it encourages people to take part and not hurt or harm others. Few will commit crime and end up in court.

Problem is no matter how you do it, the hard way like china or the loving way like Europe, people end up in court for similar offences.

Would you really prefer to live in a hard world rather than a loving one? Both have criminals, only difference is the environment it creates.

I see you as someone who does sincerely think about the punishment issue and it looks like the Chinese system of punishment.

Being a tough society using extreme deterrent to encourage individual citizens to be good is hard. Few will commit crime and end up in court.

When a society shows love to its citizens, respects them, it encourages people to take part and not hurt or harm others. Few will commit crime and end up in court.

Problem is no matter how you do it, the hard way like china or the loving way like Europe, people end up in court for similar offences.

Would you really prefer to live in a hard world rather than a loving one? Both have criminals, only difference is the environment it creates.

Do you honestly think that will work in the UK ?

It would make them think we are even softer than we are now, so would probably commit more crimes.

Do you honestly think that will work in the UK ?

It would make them think we are even softer than we are now, so would probably commit more crimes.

It doesn't matter. Either way criminals are there and commit crimes.

Most people will never see the inside of a court. This can be done in an environment of freedom or through domination, you are very lucky you have the freedom to choose.

---------- Post added 29-04-2017 at 16:30 ----------

Just to add, in an environment of domination, hard law it is usually the army and top politicians who become the criminals.

Would UK really want to be internationally known as the country that hangs sex offenders or cutting off their thing?

Today's global developments! Are you kidding??? Who cares - when kids aren't safe from paedo's then there can be ONLY one course of action....ELIMINATE THEM.

What would you do??? Invite them round and introduce them to your children?

Or perhaps you are in favour of some form of rehabilitation......where they're given a new identity and put in places putting further children at risk? Yeah!!! That'll work won't it. :roll:

Today's global developments! Are you kidding??? Who cares - when kids aren't safe from paedo's then there can be ONLY one course of action....ELIMINATE THEM.

What would you do??? Invite them round and introduce them to your children?

Or perhaps you are in favour of some form of rehabilitation......where they're given a new identity and put in places putting further children at risk? Yeah!!! That'll work won't it. :roll:

As long as people think marriage is true love pedophiles will keep lining up.

This society produces its own pedophiles by not allowing sexual freedom and expecting people to stay locked in dead relationships. When repressed it becomes perverted and interest in pedophilia is born,

Nobody is born a pedophile, religions, society repress the natural energy, then it becomes perverted, that's why relatively more priest have been pedo, it is getting better.

Punishment is not going to help irrelevant of it being hard or soft. If you want to eliminate them all do it at the beginning of the process before they become pedo. Otherwise they will keep coming no matter what punishment you give them.

As long as people think marriage is true love pedophiles will keep lining up.

This society produces its own pedophiles by not allowing sexual freedom and expecting people to stay locked in dead relationships. When repressed it becomes perverted and interest in pedophilia is born,

Nobody is born a pedophile, religions, society repress the natural energy, then it becomes perverted, that's why relatively more priest have been pedo, it is getting better.

Punishment is not going to help irrelevant of it being hard or soft. If you want to eliminate them all do it at the beginning of the process before they become pedo. Otherwise they will keep coming no matter what punishment you give them.

Are you trolling now?