Rio Ferdinand : Being Mum & Dad

ukdobby

I think part of the reason why him is to highlight the fact that when anyone suffers the loss of a loved one "irrespective" of any financial backup the impact is enormous - I think it is a topic that should be highlighted and if his story helps others good on him.

I agree.......

I thought it was a really good programme. He obviously worshipped her and was devastated when she died, but admitted hed never really let himself grieve.

It wasnt all about Rio tho, there were other widowers stories, along with children who had lost parents.

I think he deserves a lot of respect for it, it cant have been easy to be so blatantly honest about how hes struggling. Hopefully with the advice and support he and his lovely children are now getting they can start to move on.

See there's a program on with him coping with the loss of his wife....why.....it should be about a normal guy without the financial backup.

He is coping along with his parents and his dead wife's parents who help him with the care of his children.

He may be very wealthy but he is a man who is grieving for his wife who died of breast cancer aged 34. His wealth cannot buy his dead wife back.

Your thoughtless comments speak volumes about you - and not in a good way.

He is coping along with his parents and his dead wife's parents who help him with the care of his children.

He may be very wealthy but he is a man who is grieving for his wife who died of breast cancer aged 34. His wealth cannot buy his dead wife back.

Your thoughtless comments speak volumes about you - and not in a good way.

I have gone through what he has and believe me it took a lot longer than he took to move on,I thing I have the experience to comment on him more than others.

I have gone through what he has and believe me it took a lot longer than he took to move on,I thing I have the experience to comment on him more than others.

I once had a slash at the side of the road, doesnt mean I can tell Paula Radcliffe how to run a marathon.

Why would I hate wealth when I have a bit:huh:

Grrrrrrrr, you lucky bugger :)

I do understand your views on this though mate, there are people from all walks of life that are having this terrible thing happen to them, most of them do not have the financial backup to make it happen more smoothly, they face much more hardship and this in turn makes some of the decisions a lot harder to make.

Edited by mickey finn