Kids tablet amazon fire or android advise please

jamesey

My katie is coming up to 7

Go have a look in John Lewis as the have the Fire in stock and on show but only in blue but may be able to order a different colour, the advantage of JL is that they also give a 2 year guarantee. The one at PCWorld is the same make but in black but has an additional 64GB SD card and case included so is better value. You may not need them especially the 64GB card but you could always sell it on. If you want a better child friendly case for protection then you can get a gel one from Amazon for around 10 quid.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TECHGEAR%C2%AE-Anti-Shock-Protective-Protection-Protector/dp/B017Z58PNG/ref=pd_sim_425_9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=WSVCPG75VGPTXD76XQDZ

It comes with a screen protector too which I would advise to put on as well to help stop scratches.

My eldest lad quickly found out the limitations of the horrible Amazon operating system when he was four years old, he hated it, he loved the Android tablet we replaced it with, same when we passed the Amazon on to his younger brother at the same age, we had to replace that with an Android tablet because he saw the games his older brother was running on his Android and the Amazon wouldnt run them.