Other Half Strikes Again!!

Back in the eons of time the 60s actually we lived in an old terraced house which we did up on our limited budget at the time!.I had a lot of pals in the trades who did jobs for mates rates,most people with terraced houses hardly ever used the front room living in the back room and kitchen!.We didn,t we used the front at night after teatime,anyway I had a stone fireplace built with a shelf built in on one side for the tv,on the other side I had a large tropical fish tank my new obsessive hobby!.It was set up with all the plants and stones plus gravel and a model of a deep sea diver with a treasure chest,the tank was filled and left for a couple of weeks to clear the water of fluoride and stuff before introducing the fish!.It had a filter pump and a heater for the water temperature,I put neons, guramis lace and three spot,angels,Siamese fighting fish,guppies and my favourite a miniature black shark as well as a few other species!.I instructed my other half under no circumstances was she to touch anything as she always interfered with everthing I did,all went well for months,people visiting always wanted a look at my set up of which I was quite proud of!.Then one day at work as I parked my wagon up a call came over the tannoy"--- hurry home as quick as you can,your fish are boiling alive!".I sped home into the front room to be met with a tank full of dead and dying fish!,"Whats happened ?",I asked the wife,"I just cleaned a bit of moss off the inside of the tank and that tube at the bottom!".She had rubbed the heater tube and turned it full on,I won,t describe the next ten minutes but it was Xrated,so that was another hobby up the spout because of my interfering other half who by the way hasn,t altered one jot right up to the present day!.R.I.P. my tropical fish!.

Edited by old tup
Spelling error

Back in the eons of time the 60s actually we lived in an old terraced house which we did up on our limited budget at the time!.I had a lot of pals in the trades who did jobs for mates rates,most people with terraced houses hardly ever used the front room living in the back room and kitchen!.We didn,t we used the front at night after teatime,anyway I had a stone fireplace built with a shelf built in on one side for the tv,on the other side I had a large tropical fish tank my new obsessive hobby!.It was set up with all the plants and stones plus gravel and a model of a deep sea diver with a treasure chest,the tank was filled and left for a couple of weeks to clear the water of fluoride and stuff before introducing the fish!.It had a filter pump and a heater for the water temperature,I put neons, guramis lace and three spot,angels,Siamese fighting fish,guppes and my favourite a miniature black shark as well as a few other species!.I instructed my other half under no circumstances was she to touch anything as she always interfered with everthing I did,all went well for months,people visiting always wanted a look at my set up of which I was quite proud of!.Then one day at work as I parked my wagon up a call came over the tannoy"--- hurry home as quick as you can,your fish are boiling alive!".I sped home into the front room to be met with a tank full of dead and dying fish!,"Whats happened ?",I asked the wife,"I just cleaned a bit of moss off the inside of the tank and that tube at the bottom!".She had rubbed the heater tube and turned it full on,I won,t describe the next ten minutes but it was Xrated,so that was another hobby up the spout because of my interfering other half who by the way hasn,t altered one jot right up to the present day!.R.I.P. my tropical fish!.

Not much meat on a guppie, they get lost among the chips.