Yet Another Rogues Gallery Of Groomers Emerges

NOBODYS sticking up for grooming gangs, learn to read, theres a difference between highlighting wrongs and using it as a stick to beat the religion islam, or the race asian with.

Surprisingly (not) people who seem to hold this issue to heart have clearly missed my post about a couple of "english, white" child abusers. They also seem to have missed the recent news about the football scandal which has risen up again, but hey, thats again because its british and white perpetrators ;)

Searching the net for 2 white groomers in Northampton but fail to mention 29 in West Yorkshire your pathetic.

Searching the net for 2 white groomers in Northampton but fail to mention 29 in West Yorkshire your pathetic.

i dont need to mention the 29? plenty on here will do it, but fail to mention the rest, my job is purely to balance things up ;):thumbsup:

Thats the most stupid thing you could have put its almost like justification and answered my question. Thank-you good day

oh it was a question? my bad, mustve missed the question mark :hihi:

---------- Post added 18-05-2017 at 21:25 ----------

a couple more peadophiles locked up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-39968421

also shockingly, a 92 year old man convicted of grooming girls

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-39965815

not peadophillia related but a Hungarian couple accused of raping and forcing a woman into prostitution

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39963681

seems sexual violence and criminality is on the rise

Edited by melthebell

• 2 months later...

Here we go again, Newcastle the location this time. These vile scum were holding parties where underage girls were drugged and then raped and abused.

The report states that the perpetrators were given sentances totalling over 300yrs, this is all well and good but many seem to getting released earlier.

Watch this space for the next one.......

Virtually all of them will be dual citizens.

My preferred outcome would be [1] stripping them of their UK citizenship followed by [2] deportation to country of origin with a life-time banning order.

What do you mean? Are you claiming that certain groups of immigrants have a propensity to paedophilia? Which groups?

The latest Pakistani group in Newcastle have one thing in common with the other multiple groups all over England ,their pedophile behaviour is also racist .