Yet Another Rogues Gallery Of Groomers Emerges

To be British would mean you have ancestry connected to the British isles. A British citizen is not the same thing. If I as a white British person moved to Japan, does that make me Japanese?

If you have a child whilst living in Japan and it grows up there, is your child not Japanese?

uk and pakistani born pakistanis are the main grooming gangs ,doing these sort of crimes,well known fact nobody can argue with that.only mafya.like he did in 2015 with the rotherham groomers,

No-one is arguing with that. With this particular crime model, the perpetrators are predominantly British Pakistani. That doesn't mean that all the perpetrators are British Pakistani, I also worry that child sex abuse carried out by people of different ethnicity is going to get overlooked if the focus is solely on British Pakistani perpetrators. Lots of child sexual abuse goes on in other parts of our society, sadly, but I'm hearing less about that in the media these days.

No-one is arguing with that. With this particular crime model, the perpetrators are predominantly British Pakistani. That doesn't mean that all the perpetrators are British Pakistani, I also worry that child sex abuse carried out by people of different ethnicity is going to get overlooked if the focus is solely on British Pakistani perpetrators. Lots of child sexual abuse goes on in other parts of our society, sadly, but I'm hearing less about that in the media these days.

Quite right - just ask yourself why some of these children are in care.

White mummy and daddy commit more "behind closed doors" sexual abuse than can be believed and we the general public just pretend it doesn't exist.

Child exploitation should not be condoned in any guise , but the headline news is always "gangs" and "colour".

If you have a child whilst living in Japan and it grows up there, is your child not Japanese?

That would be an interesting question to put to the Japanese.

Quite right - just ask yourself why some of these children are in care.

White mummy and daddy commit more "behind closed doors" sexual abuse than can be believed and we the general public just pretend it doesn't exist.

Child exploitation should not be condoned in any guise , but the headline news is always "gangs" and "colour".

I've always thought it notable that in all the comment about grooming gangs that the fact that there are all these white girls in care seems not to be a topic that generates discussion about race. I'm glad you can see this too.

I also commented on that thread, when you can find another 30 similar cases in the last few years as there has been like this I'll listen to your point. No idea why you feel the need to excuse these vile people as if because others do it it must be ok :help:

I've said before and I'll say it again the current almost endless crop of arrests are just the tip of what will be a very large iceberg of this endemic problem. Its ironic that your veiled instigation of racism were a contributing factor to why these crimes have been allowed to get to the scale that we are at.

Point out where I have excused these scumbags or retract your made up accusation, my issue is that it seems threads are only started about non white sex offenders on SF regularly.

---------- Post added 01-04-2017 at 11:05 ----------

uk and pakistani born pakistanis are the main grooming gangs ,doing these sort of crimes,well known fact nobody can argue with that.only mafya.like he did in 2015 with the rotherham groomers,

Point out where I argued against it in 2015 or retract your false accusation.

I have consistently stated that these scumbags need locking up and my issue is that it's only threads about Muslim sex offenders that get started and not the non Muslims ones and if a non Muslim one is started it dies off after a few posts.

---------- Post added 01-04-2017 at 11:07 ----------

Nail on the head, all sex offenders regardless of ethnicity/religion need convicting and locking up.

Point out where I have excused these scumbags or retract your made up accusation, my issue is that it seems threads are only started about non white sex offenders on SF regularly.

---------- Post added 01-04-2017 at 11:05 ----------

Point out where I argued against it in 2015 or retract your false accusation.

I have consistently stated that these scumbags need locking up and my issue is that it's only threads about Muslim sex offenders that get started and not the non Muslims ones and if a non Muslim one is started it dies off after a few posts.

---------- Post added 01-04-2017 at 11:07 ----------

Nail on the head, all sex offenders regardless of ethnicity/religion need convicting and locking up.

There are probably less threads about non white sex offenders because there are no cases on this industrial scale and this is only the beginning.

i replied to what you put on the 26,4,2015.abour sticking up for the rotherham groomers,but its not on your pages has it only goes back to 2016,why does it bother you so much, a nonce is a nonce, i wouldnt be bothered if you were sayin things about christian nonces but you spit your dummy out wen there muslims.