Yet Another Rogues Gallery Of Groomers Emerges

Of course the inaction of various parties was an issue, but if you're claiming that adult men aren't in a position of power to socially marginalised teenage girls then frankly, you're an idiot.

Not an idiot a realist, can you explain why the authorities failed to investigate claims by parents, care workers etc and why key evidence and CCTV footage was "lost". They were not in a position of power they were untouchable through a refusal to act by the people that should/could have done (the Jay report also backs this up).

Not an idiot a realist, can you explain why the authorities failed to investigate claims by parents, care workers etc and why key evidence and CCTV footage was "lost". They were not in a position of power they were untouchable through a refusal to act by the people that should/could have done (the Jay report also backs this up).

You're contradicting yourself.

Haven't some moved on to similar jobs without any disciplinary action against them?

I'm sure they have and some were given huge pays for their failure to do the jobs they were highly paid for.

Further to this there have now been 7 men charged and a further 10 arrested.

---------- Post added 12-04-2017 at 17:25 ----------

Yet another case emerges 27 Asian men in Huddersfield this time, its going to be a long, long time before we get to the end of all this.

I do wish some of the people who were complicit in it all (ie councillors and police officers) were also getting pulled in.

• 1 month later...

"15 year old girl, groomed, drugged and raped by around 50 clients, while she was in foster care in 2012."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/i-was-failed-by-the-authorities-sheffield-foster-kid-pimped-out-to-50-men-by-child-prostitution-gang-leader-speaks-out-1-8526272

The social workers and police involved should be named and held to account. She said more could have been done so she obviously feels let down. How do we know the same thing is not happening right now to some child?

I'm sure they have and some were given huge pays for their failure to do the jobs they were highly paid for.

Further to this there have now been 7 men charged and a further 10 arrested.

---------- Post added 12-04-2017 at 17:25 ----------

Yet another case emerges 27 Asian men in Huddersfield this time, its going to be a long, long time before we get to the end of all this.

I do wish some of the people who were complicit in it all (ie councillors and police officers) were also getting pulled in.

"15 year old girl, groomed, drugged and raped by around 50 clients, while she was in foster care in 2012."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/i-was-failed-by-the-authorities-sheffield-foster-kid-pimped-out-to-50-men-by-child-prostitution-gang-leader-speaks-out-1-8526272

The social workers and police involved should be named and held to account. She said more could have been done so she obviously feels let down. How do we know the same thing is not happening right now to some child?

This is what annoys me as well.

The 'professionals' who are supposed to be educated, trained and are well renumerated for their jobs, yet did absolutely sod all to prevent the abuse are still in their ivory towers without so much being named, shamed or even disciplined as far as I'm aware. Disgraceful.