Snuff (the stuff you put up your nose)

Seeing the thread title about Police snuff films reminded me of a conversation i had with a mate on Saturday.

He is a big smoker and he likes nothing more than a fag and drink. So the discussion got on to what he will do when the anti smoking laws in public places come into effect. His answer is simple, he'll start buying snuff as that will cure is nicotine habit:confused:

I've only tried snuff once and although it wasn't the most enjoyable experience, it did cure my hay fever at the time:thumbsup:

What will everyone else do when the new laws come in, will you try snuff?

(yes i'm bored, thats why i'm asking pointless questions that do not effect me as a non smoker:roll:)

Why not — it’s made in Sheffield! There’s more nicotine in it, but take it regularly and I’ll guarantee you’ll never suffer colds or flu again.

P.S. I’ll bet some forumer or other will ask me how I can guarantee this, so I’ll bide my time until they ask.

Archived