Pagehall litter, again

Do you have any actual evidence for that or is it anecdotal and speculation?

Surely if penalties were issued, this area wouldn't be such a mess, (and neither would some other areas.)

Penalties are supposed to be a deterrant if they are applied properly. All the laws necessary are in place, but they have to be enforced.

I presume this discussion is really just a means to be racist by stealth....

I think that's a reasonable assumption, not that there's anything subtle about the OP's comments.

Am I also right in assuming that "Hacky lad" is a reference to Hackenthorpe, that being the case why the focus on Page Hall ? South Yorkshire is plagued by litter and fly tipping why not mention Ecclesfield, Parsons Cross, Wombwell etc ?

---------- Post added 18-04-2017 at 16:28 ----------

Surely if penalties were issued, this area wouldn't be such a mess, (and neither would some other areas.)

Penalties are supposed to be a deterrant if they are applied properly. All the laws necessary are in place, but they have to be enforced.

Anti social behaviour in the form of dumping rubbish, littering streets and fly tipping is quite common, why focus on one area ?

I think that's a reasonable assumption, not that there's anything subtle about the OP's comments.

Am I also right in assuming that "Hacky lad" is a reference to Hackenthorpe, that being the case why the focus on Page Hall ? South Yorkshire is plagued by litter and fly tipping why not mention Ecclesfield, Parsons Cross, Wombwell etc ?

Anti social behaviour in the form of dumping rubbish, littering streets and fly tipping is quite common, why focus on one area ?

Its city wide, but the OP has singled out Page Hall because its turned into nothing but a dumping ground...

I focussed on Pagehall because I travel through it quite regularly to the hospital. Very rarely go through Ecclesfield or Parson cross and thought Wombwell was in Barnsley . I comment on what I see and have seen Pagehall turn into an absolute tip over the last few years

Regarding Page Hall if you need to ask that question, you probably wouldn't be able to understand any answer.

Regarding Page Hall if you need to ask that question, you probably wouldn't be able to understand any answer.

Indulge me with specifics