Climax Vs Fuel - Which do you prefer?

Which clubbing experience do you prefer?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which clubbing experience do you prefer?

• Climax
    • Fuel
    • Haven't been to either but would like to try them both in the future
    • Just show me the results

Its Climax, but all day at the Interval and outside in the Union Garden.

Have enjoyed it greatly in previous years, and there are usually a few of us from the forum meet up. :banana:

You can just feel my fingers itching to do a Climax Forum meet nearer the time :thumbsup:

Me!! :D Got there not long before 11 and me and my mate wondered why it was so empty and desterted with only about 200 clubbers in the entire club. Then it started picking up in the following hour. Thought the karaoke went on a bit too long in the RnB room but then it livened up when the music kicked in. Gotta say aswell I thought it was cool to get up on the stage in the corner of the room and dance to some Michael Jackson tracks that came on. There was a group of what looked to be young/middle aged women who were applauding me after my first solo dance, wonder who they were?? And also a young hippy looking lass who was into all that kind of music who engaged in conversation with my friend a few times during my third dance on stage, wouldn't mind trying to track her down too. But yeah good night all round and my was I sweating buckets by the time Whitney Huston had finished in the other room :D...Anyone else have fun on Friday??

as always i had an amazing night at Climax.. we start at the intrim bar first.. chilled outside in the beer garden.. altho that lasted all of five minutes.. cos the foliage started affecting my eyes.. so headed to climax.. via a different entrance then normal?? Dunno why we had to go in the back way???

The club was very quiet when i entered about 10.15.. me and my mate..headed straight to the empty dance floor to wiggle our hips to some kylie tracks :)

It got very busy much later. What was the kareoke all about? It didnt go down to well with the regulars?? and it went on far to looooooooong.

saw lots of old friends..

did anyone see me? want to talk to me? haha

Dunno why we had to go in the back way???

i dont know, i stood by the front doors for about 10 mins too... only 4 some one to mince up and get me and mince me down and in the back way. which i thought was ironic and fab..

The club was very quiet when i entered about 10.15.. me and my mate..headed straight to the empty dance floor to wiggle our hips to some kylie tracks :)

hee hee i think i saw u swinging away to kylie :thumbsup:

What was the kareoke all about?

if dempseys can do it... so can climax.

via a different entrance then normal?? Dunno why we had to go in the back way???

The back (Atrium) entrance was used as the rest of the Union building has shorter opening hours over the summer vacation. I think that this is a better entrance, although it is even better when the corridor between Fusion and the Interval is open (like at the Glitter Ball).

This Climax also coincided with the NUS LGBT Conference, so there were probably more new people there than locals!

^prefered that entrance actually. Granted me and Neptune (name of my mate on here) got a tad confused by the back entrance being the main way in but to be honest I sort of preferred that being the main entrance for the night, dunno why. I still want to try find them people though, it's bugging me (in a good way though) :)

Archived