Climax Vs Fuel - Which do you prefer?

Which clubbing experience do you prefer?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which clubbing experience do you prefer?

• Climax
    • Fuel
    • Haven't been to either but would like to try them both in the future
    • Just show me the results

It is interesting how new members have suddenly started to post here and top up the votes for Fuel :rolleyes:

Thats quite a interesting comment you made there, I know it was a while back, so I got my Miss Marples outfit on and yes you are right :

10 people joined and voted for Fuel, and never posted again, or only posted a couple more times, and vanished.

but ....... 10 people did EXACTLY the same for Climax............ interesting :suspect:

I noticed you forgot to mention the Climax people who registered and voted for them :P :P

Forgot to mention I have put a poll on the Sheffield gay Scene website, and 49.04% voting for Club Xes (I wonder if someone is voted more than once for Xes) :suspect: :suspect:

But of course they aren't trying to take custom away from climax are they! lol just like they apparently had nothing to do with lions lair when they announced it.

i'm off to climax haven't been for a while hope it's as good as usual

But of course they aren't trying to take custom away from climax are they! lol just like they apparently had nothing to do with lions lair when they announced it.

i'm off to climax haven't been for a while hope it's as good as usual

I am waiting to see what they do on the 29th on Viva day, cause many wont be in Fuel, they might have to buy people drinks to get them in, lol........... but I am sure we will find out. :thumbsup:

Climax this Friday the 14th of July..

One lucky person will be crowned the Viva Queen for the next year.... You Really dont want to miss this one..

Yorkshire's No 1 LGBT night... Why would u want to try anywhere else?

:love:

That was quite laughable, like no-one would guess that they were running it.

Hey Climax is just round the corner... we have a double serving this month too =o) I have decided to go to both lol

Hope to see some of you there :D

xx

You will only see us oldies at Viva ......... and we might let you speak to us :P :P :P:wave:

Archived