Climax Vs Fuel - Which do you prefer?

Which clubbing experience do you prefer?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which clubbing experience do you prefer?

• Climax
    • Fuel
    • Haven't been to either but would like to try them both in the future
    • Just show me the results

Fri July 14th come and join in the competition for the chance to be crowned the ViVa DiVa/ViVa QuEeNfor a whole year and enjoy all the special Climax privileges attached to such a title...

Oh so this is what ya doing tonight Scotty, I can see me and Meaks trying to become the Viva Queen of the year........... :thumbsup:

I'll let you know what I am up to.

With going to fuEL tomorrow night not sure if I want to go tonight as well.

And they have been very norty with free entry and cheap drinks on Climax night. :nono:

of course u will... u can be my glamorous assistant

Oooh, it'll be like Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee.

Well I am off out now, gonna get some grub first and then meet him, and off to a few pubs, and gawd knows where I will end up........... I shall "go with the flow" and at the moment its Climax, but thinks can change in the next 60 seconds.

:wave:

Wow Climax was a alot of fun.. i almost made it as the raining Queen of Climax.. my name was picked out 1st.. altho everyone didnt shout loud enough.. grrrrrr Cheers guys!!!

It was very exciting meeting everyone last night from the forum.. you all made me feel welcome.. altho you all seem very shy compared to your cyber selves lol

See ya at Viva

x

Wow Climax was a alot of fun.. i almost made it as the raining Queen of Climax.. my name was picked out 1st.. altho everyone didnt shout loud enough.. grrrrrr Cheers guys!!!

It was very exciting meeting everyone last night from the forum.. you all made me feel welcome.. altho you all seem very shy compared to your cyber selves lol

See ya at Viva

x

Maybe its cause we were all drunk .......:hihi: :hihi:

one of the few memories i have of last night is seeing happysherpa on stage being as camp as a row of pink tents with gay men in them snorting poppers!

Yes I was very drunk and yes I am not feeling the consequences of my actions!

Archived