Climax Vs Fuel - Which do you prefer?

Which clubbing experience do you prefer?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which clubbing experience do you prefer?

• Climax
    • Fuel
    • Haven't been to either but would like to try them both in the future
    • Just show me the results

Yes Fuel have done an amazing job in such a short time, but Climax people will probably not acknowledge this, cause they wanted Climax to be Sheffield`s No 1 gay venue, and it no longer is..... which is a shame, but bitchin and hatred will continue, I notice the original poster hasn`t once replied :suspect: :suspect:

Fuel and Climax are 2 completely different venues, one is once a month and the other is a fulltime nightclub, how on earth can you compare the two

how can you say they're both different but yet always compare the two? i agree with you're point they're both different climax is briliiant once a month the atmosphere etc and fuel im sure is just as good for the rest of the time

how can you say they're both different but yet always compare the two? i agree with you're point they're both different climax is briliiant once a month the atmosphere etc and fuel im sure is just as good for the rest of the time

OMG you agreed with me on something. :P :P :thumbsup::)

i'd print that off and frame it if i was you! hehe

I might yes, hehe............. it may never happen again ........ but I personally think it will though ........ :|

I am surprised how many have voted...... 49 ........ we never get that many on Fuel meets :(:(

I think you should all be grateful you have a choice, imagine if you lived in Burnley or Wigan or somewhere equally as backward.

lol i live in warrington, its ok here :love:

and.. lol i just love all the irony in this thread...

hope everyone is looking forward to a fantastic Climax tonight!!!

its going to be great.

i got a phone call today to tell me i had vip guest entry to fuel's re-opening night... ooh, i feel like a royalty. :rolleyes::love:

fuel wins hands down -for a start its not stuck 20 years in the past and is continually improving and indeed listerning to what customers want !!!!

AND its in the here and now in terms of decor ,music and entertainment ,what other gay venue puts on so much entertainment with LIVE PA'S quality dj's and LIVE MUSICIANS

plus its the nearest (and best thing) to the modern and vibrant leeds or manchester gay scenes !!

oh the dj /sound equipment at climax is much much better than fuel's though :hihi: and im sure uve seen our recent promo's with our LIVE PA/ SPECIAL EVENTS info as well!!:hihi:

id just like to say though, fuel is in sheffield. so why are u using pretentious-leeds and straight-infested manchester's scene as your benchmarks?

surely sheffield deservesa chance to remain individual?

Climax people will probably not acknowledge this, cause they wanted Climax to be Sheffield`s No 1 gay venue, and it no longer is.....

Why do you think it is no longer Sheffield's No 1 gay venue? It draws the most crowds, even when Fuel is competing with it.

It is interesting how new members have suddenly started to post here and top up the votes for Fuel :rolleyes:

Anyway, both are great clubs. I'll definitely be going to Climax tomorrow, and I'll also definitely be going to the Fuel relaunch. :thumbsup:

Why do you think it is no longer Sheffield's No 1 gay venue? It draws the most crowds, even when Fuel is competing with it.

It is interesting how new members have suddenly started to post here and top up the votes for Fuel :rolleyes:

Anyway, both are great clubs. I'll definitely be going to Climax tomorrow, and I'll also definitely be going to the Fuel relaunch. :thumbsup:

Climax it not a gay venue. It is a gay monthly event. Fuel is a 7 day a week venue.

I love Fuel too, but I think one of the reasons that permanent clubs don't stay is the lack of choice - surely everyone is going to get sick of going to the same place week in, week out.

That was the problem with Planet I think, boredom, even after several refurbs it just got boring.

Archived