The mother of all bombs - 21000lb, this is a WMD

some on here were making out its use far outreached normal conventional bombs and was somehow seemingly used in a more inhumane / evil way. that was my point.

Maybe it was a dud? You know like when you get fireworks that work but don't give off much of a bang?

Hiroshima was 15 kilotons, Nagasaki was 20 kilotons.

This one was 21 kilotons.

I REALLY hope you are not implying a MOAB is more powerful/destructive than Litte Boy and Fat Boy that were dropped on Japan.

Please please don't imply that.

---------- Post added 06-05-2017 at 02:52 ----------

Daesh and their ilk don't want to kill you because they have some reasonable grievance which they can't resolve any other way.

They want to kill you because you're not one of them. You don't pray to their god in their way or live according to their interpretation of his instructions.

It's not only you they want to kill either. They want to kill all Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Confucianists, Atheists, almost all the other Muslims, and members of the church of the second coming of the great prophet Zarquon.

They're not like other enemies the UK has fought over the centuries. They're not even like the Nazis. They don't want anything from you other than for you to join them or die. Trying to make peace only shows weakness which emboldens them.

They're even scary by Islamic Terrorist standards.

Most Muslims worldwide (in my personal opinion) secretly support the current terror attacks around Europe, but some of the shenanigans ISIS get up to in the countries they occupy even make the eyes water of the extremists over here!

Edited by crookesjoe

I REALLY hope you are not implying a MOAB is more powerful/destructive than Litte Boy and Fat Boy that were dropped on Japan.

Please please don't imply that.

i thought it was a conventional weapon