America and North Korea

im not into conspiracy theories but even i am now starting to think somethings going on lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39750240

north koreas second failed missile launch in 2 weeks, funny how they are both after the US has been snooping around that area sticking its beak in?

what you mean Mel? they have always been testing them,

im not into conspiracy theories but even i am now starting to think somethings going on lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39750240

north koreas second failed missile launch in 2 weeks, funny how they are both after the US has been snooping around that area sticking its beak in?

I was thinking the same, thought I heard something about a cyber attack by the Americans causing the missile to explode. Then I thought North Korea was exploding their missiles on purpose for the World to think they have not got the technology, but this is only my thoughts, probably wrong.

I do believe North Korea needs stopping, its a shame it is being left to the Americans.

---------- Post added 29-04-2017 at 11:04 ----------

North Korea is not attacking anyone unless attacked IMO and it's OK for the US to test missiles but not anyone else?

Another case of western double standards as usual....

Perhaps there is times when we need double standards.

I wonder what would happen if Isis had the technology to produce a nuclear bomb?

Didn't Obama say the world needs to be alarmed if that should happen?

I was thinking the same, thought I heard something about a cyber attack by the Americans causing the missile to explode. Then I thought North Korea was exploding their missiles on purpose for the World to think they have not got the technology, but this is only my thoughts, probably wrong.

I do believe North Korea needs stopping, its a shame it is being left to the Americans.

---------- Post added 29-04-2017 at 11:04 ----------

Perhaps there is times when we need double standards.

I wonder what would happen if Isis had the technology to produce a nuclear bomb?

Didn't Obama say the world needs to be alarmed if that should happen?

North Korea is not Isis, willy waving bombs about like the US did a few days ago to show off to North Korea will only push them in to a corner and make them feel threatened.

How many country's has North Korea bombed or invaded in the last 20 yrs!

North Korea is not Isis, willy waving bombs about like the US did a few days ago to show off to North Korea will only push them in to a corner and make them feel threatened.

How many country's has North Korea bombed or invaded in the last 20 yrs!

i do agree, there has always been double standards, whereas certain countries are deemed "good" and some are deemed "bad"

Funnily enough Russia has always been deemed bad but are far too big to do something about.

Smaller ones like North korea, Iran and Iraq arent tho