America and North Korea

Who'd have thought it?

Trump and Kim Jong-Un have signed a denuclearisation treaty. Whether it will hold only time will tell, but nobody can deny that Trump has achieved something other politicians could not.

Is it because his style cuts through the <removed> and doesn't waste time on nicities and faffing around like other politicians?

Could we learn something from it?

Our whole political system works so grindingly slow. In a world that is moving so fast these days, is that good enough?

I think it's probably less due to Trumps negotiating and more to the fact that the NK economy is about to implode. Trump just happend to be the right guy in the right place at the right time which is how so many things fall of course. Let's just hope both sides keep to what is a rather wooly at the moment agreement and then they can build a proper accord on that.

As you say though - it won't happen quickly.

I think it's probably less due to Trumps negotiating and more to the fact that the NK economy is about to implode. Trump just happend to be the right guy in the right place at the right time which is how so many things fall of course. Let's just hope both sides keep to what is a rather wooly at the moment agreement and then they can build a proper accord on that.

As you say though - it won't happen quickly.

That's what I mean about being ready to move quickly and grab the opportunity when it happens. He's also sealed an agreement in less than 24 hours. Hats off to him.

We seem to have an army of men in grey suits keeping themselves in a job by endlessly procrastinating and delaying as long as possible. They should watch and learn...

I'll give credit where it's due, trump has done well pulling this off - it's hardly the first time North Korea has been in economic trouble, and he's done what others haven't. If he's smart this could be his crowning achievement. If he isn't he could balls it up good and proper on twitter.

If North Korea give up their nuclear weapons the US and maybe Britain and France will find a reason to attack them within two years.

if North and South Korea can be at peace ...

Donald Trump is deserve for a Nobel Prize

Totally agree, however the Trump haters will no doubt come up with their usual negatives, you don’t have to like someone in order to give them credit for exceptional achievements.