Got a really odd request (Ghost) needing an expert in audio and subjec

You know who would be interested in hearing about this? Your GP. Take the box along to the surgery and tell them about how you're communicating with the voices you hear from it.

they said when a person dies the soul is recycled and your reborn into another body, they refer this process as evolve.

I think there may be a bit of a problem with the logic in that. If it was true then the population of the planet should be about equal to the amount of people that have died in the past. People alive today around 7 billion, people dead in the past around 108 billion, rough percentage of people who were born and are still living around 6.5%. So were is heaven and hell as it must be very overcrowded.

I think there may be a bit of a problem with the logic in that. If it was true then the population of the planet should be about equal to the amount of people that have died in the past. People alive today around 7 billion, people dead in the past around 108 billion, rough percentage of people who were born and are still living around 6.5%. So were is heaven and hell as it must be very overcrowded.

They say another body, not another human body.

Just a thought.

I need someone with an image capturing device. I've been able to levitate briefly - only for a fraction of a second - but I think there's something in it. I need someone to document it. It will be in safe place but I might be naked.(just to prove no wires etc - obviously)

. If anyone is interested in this subject i'll be more than happy to send you a copy of the audio and you'll hear the replies for yourself

I'm starting to think I'm a ghost, on this thread.

---------- Post added 17-04-2017 at 17:51 ----------

but I might be naked.(just to prove no wires etc - obviously)

I'm out.......

I need someone with an image capturing device. I've been able to levitate briefly - only for a fraction of a second - but I think there's something in it. I need someone to document it. It will be in safe place but I might be naked.(just to prove no wires etc - obviously)

I could give you a piggy back and put harry potters cloak over my self if that makes it any easier for you. (Please wear some kind of pants)

don't believe in ghosts and do not know what a spirit box is, I dread to think. Also definitely do not believe in spiritual churches. I have a relative who lives in the spiritual church and went along with her once out of curiosity. What a load of rubbish, playing on vulnerable people. Only thing I can say is if it gives people comfort going to these places then who am I to argue.

They say another body, not another human body.

Just a thought.

Sounds like the two lovers Bob & Alice who vow to contact the other if one of them dies.

After many years of being together Bob dies. Alice finds a local spiritualist and after a few

false starts manages to contact Bob.

"So what's it like where you are?" Alice Asks.

"It's beautiful. There are blue skies, a soft breeze, sunshine most of the time." Says Bob.

"How do you occupy your days?"

"Well we arise before dawn, have a good breakfast, make love during the morning and sleep in the afternoon and

have an evening meal just before sunset."

Alice is a little taken aback by this. "So that's what heaven is really like?"

"Heaven? who said anything about heaven, I'm on a farm in South Wales!"