Got a really odd request (Ghost) needing an expert in audio and subjec

Ive just looked up what a spirit box is

mines more of a rack, it contains gin, vodka, rum and a small bit of sambucca

---------- Post added 17-04-2017 at 10:44 ----------

what risk?

come on man, youve seen the scary films Oo

there's always a risk, don't know what that is at this moment, but they seem to know a hell of a lot of information on me that I've NOT disclose.

I've asked them where they reside, they don't !! they attach and are among us always, they are tiny balls of energy a bit like smoke.

Some people burn brighter than others and it appears they drawn to some kind of light. like i said, i'm no expert in this field and i'm looking for a partner to share this experience with and document all the evidence

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. I hope it is, as if you seriously believe that you are talking to the dead through a broken radio (which is just what a 'Spirit Box' or 'Franks Box' is) then I'd be worried about your susceptibility to other scams.

Any 'meaningful' reply is either coincidence or just down to pareidolia.

I've been making some really ground breaking experiments over this last week and i;m having direct contact with the dead, I've had full on direct answers to my direct questions and even recorded the audio as proof, i'm using a spirit box and the results are excellent.

they answer 8 out of twenty questions that only i would know, it's all recorded audio and some video.

I'm looking for a 50/50 partner who has knowledge in audio and video enhancement, i listen in to what their saying to each other and what they say about me and it;s not always good.

i'll take all the risk and conduct sessions at my home, just need a 50/50 partner who knows about video and sound editing so we can get this out to the public.

the truth needs to be heard and i'm 100 % genuine, only real scientists with a passion reply, i have proof of it all on video and audio.

i have the light, just need a expert to document the journey

I have 45 million pounds in escrow but need £1000 to release it.

If you send me the money I will give you 10% in return.

Please email me in order to send money order to my Nigerian address

Only myself to blame, but being a bank holiday and all that......

I just looked on youtube at some spirit box vids.

All I heard is the same stuff I heard as a kid trying to find Luxembourg on my tranny radio? All sorts of different noises mixed with words and interference.

It's a 100% real, and i'm 100% genuine, i've just finished another session. a ten minute session takes around 3hrs to translate the audio to to paper. They tend to use the same wording for a lot of things, They describe where they are as hell.

they confirmed there is a heaven, they said when a person dies the soul is recycled and your reborn into another body, they refer this process as evolve. they also call earth prision. it's really strange. when i play back the audio it's like sitting in a packed room listening to them to talk to one another and yourself.

how much i know as fact at this stage is questionable, because they seem to mix lies in with the truth. However i did ask them to bring me a loved one that i knew had died some years back. playing back the audio i heard them tell someone to go look for the person in question, a few moments went passed then i heard the reply "could not locate her, she evolve"

Also they seem to finish each others sentences off as if their one connected mind, it's really strange. If anyone is interested in this subject i'll be more than happy to send you a copy of the audio and you'll hear the replies for yourself