Got a really odd request (Ghost) needing an expert in audio and subjec

You're picking up BBC Radio Humberside phone ins.

Credit where it's due - this was funny :hihi:

But OP please do upload this audio somewhere we all can hear it. Assuming you're genuine, and not a very earnest troll, I'd love to hear what you're interpreting as voices.

like i said, i'm quite new to it all and i know it sounds unbelievable, that's why i'm looking for someone who's got some knowledge in audio sound enhancement, i wanna get the proof out there to for everybody.

up to now i can only pick up around 5% of their answers in real time, i get grab around 80% during audio playback

like i said, i'm quite new to it all and i know it sounds unbelievable, that's why i'm looking for someone who's got some knowledge in audio sound enhancement, i wanna get the proof out there to for everybody.

up to now i can only pick up around 5% of their answers in real time, i get grab around 80% during audio playback

But OP please do upload this audio somewhere we all can hear it. Assuming you're genuine, and not a very earnest troll, I'd love to hear what you're interpreting as voices.

I'd also be interested in hearing some it of. Could you not pick out a short clip of particularly clear speech and post a clip of it?

There may even be a person on this thread who has the expertise you require, but, like many, is innately sceptical of this phenomenon. If they heard a clip with convincing speech, it may prompt them to put themselves forward to help you.

There are thousands of videos of this nonsense on youtube. Just add yours to them.

Considering the OP has signed off posts as Caz, Caroline, Carl and Helena perhaps the voices being heard are just in their head?

Un-called for. Caz is short for Caroline? Carl and Helena probably other family members posting.