Got a really odd request (Ghost) needing an expert in audio and subjec

like i said, i'm quite new to it all and i know it sounds unbelievable, that's why i'm looking for someone who's got some knowledge in audio sound enhancement, i wanna get the proof out there to for everybody.

up to now i can only pick up around 5% of their answers in real time, i get grab around 80% during audio playback

I cannot believe no one has said this yet.

You need help. You cannot communicate with the dead. There are no ghosts. Stop wasting your time on this. If you really are serious and believe it to be true then please speak to your doctor who can refer you for help.

You need help. You cannot communicate with the dead. There are no ghosts. Stop wasting your time on this. If you really are serious and believe it to be true then please speak to your doctor who can refer you for help.

I think people were trying to be kind and attempting to tell the op through the medium of humour!

I think people were trying to be kind and attempting to tell the op through the medium of humour!

No . It just needs to be said. Don't humour them. Either it's a joke or they have a serious problem. None of it is true just examine the evidence or lack of

It has been said (post #12). They've also been advised to go the GP (#21)

I hope that they are just having us on, or it is indeed quite worrying and they should seek some kind of help. I can understand wanting to believe that you can communicate with the dead when you have suffered a family tragedy, but don't let grief cloud rationality.

I have 45 million pounds in escrow but need £1000 to release it.

If you send me the money I will give you 10% in return.

Please email me in order to send money order to my Nigerian address

I can wire you the 1000£ right now! You just need to send me a very reasonable 5% transaction fee...