Got a really odd request (Ghost) needing an expert in audio and subjec

Boo! Get away with your considered, logical and non-offensive post. This is Sheffield Forum don't you know?

A momentary lapse. My apologies.

Just watched the clip and it made me laugh at such idiotic plonkers acting like kids. How sane people can fall for such idiotic rubbish is beyond me.

The bits where the 'mediums' go into their am dram routines are particularly amusing. As is the presenters jumping, shrieking and howling at clouds of dust - sorry, orbs - caught in the glare of the night vision camera.

All these years and no one seems to have learned a single thing about how perception works. Anyone would think it was a cheap, daft bit of telly exploiting - because money - the niche market of folk who really want to believe.

Edited by Guest

A momentary lapse. My apologies.

The bits where the 'mediums' go into their am dram routines are particularly amusing. As is the presenters jumping, shrieking and howling at clouds of dust - sorry, orbs - caught in the glare of the night vision camera.

All these years and no one seems to have learned a single thing about how perception works. Anyone would think it was a cheap, daft bit of telly exploiting - because money - the niche market of folk who really want to believe.

But Yvette Fielding mate.

I think there may be a bit of a problem with the logic in that. If it was true then the population of the planet should be about equal to the amount of people that have died in the past. People alive today around 7 billion, people dead in the past around 108 billion, rough percentage of people who were born and are still living around 6.5%. So were is heaven and hell as it must be very overcrowded.

I think your logic is wrong here. If the dead 'evolve' into a new body, then surely the population should remain constant? Which it hasn't. So where do all the new souls come from to inhabit a population that has doubled in size over the last 50 years? And how come there are any left over just floating around trying to tell everyone that Agnes shouldn't be given that tea service after what she said about Billy at Our Kev's wedding?

I've been making some really ground breaking experiments over this last week and i;m having direct contact with the dead, I've had full on direct answers to my direct questions and even recorded the audio as proof, i'm using a spirit box and the results are excellent.

they answer 8 out of twenty questions that only i would know, it's all recorded audio and some video.

I'm looking for a 50/50 partner who has knowledge in audio and video enhancement, i listen in to what their saying to each other and what they say about me and it;s not always good.

i'll take all the risk and conduct sessions at my home, just need a 50/50 partner who knows about video and sound editing so we can get this out to the public.

the truth needs to be heard and i'm 100 % genuine, only real scientists with a passion reply, i have proof of it all on video and audio.

i have the light, just need a expert to document the journey

Surely you would be better off contacting some Psychical Research organisation. They will have all the equipment you require and more. Even the university might be willing to take an interest.

But Yvette Fielding mate.

I'm more Simon, Sarah and Peter.

Surely you would be better off contacting some Psychical Research organisation. They will have all the equipment you require and more. Even the university might be willing to take an interest.

Here's the chap you want: Professor Chris French at Goldsmiths.

Here's the chap you want: Professor Chris French at Goldsmiths.

Yes he'd do. Seen him on the telly.

---------- Post added 24-04-2017 at 16:35 ----------

I don't think you will get much response from the scientific community you maybe better off contacting ufo enthusiasts.

Psychical Researchers deal with this stuff all the time. I don't know if you would say they were from the scientific community, but they would.

Edited by Anna B

I am prepared to invest in ghost project, if ghosts can predict results of champions league and Euro 2018.

Also, I want copy of "Red dead redemption 2" early.

Read this post with interest.......

I neither believe or disbelieve in what the op says.

What about that program on TV: Most haunted, is that too made up just to fill a program slot on TV ?

What about these people who claim to have witnessed UFO sightings and been abducted by aliens ?

There are many questions to be asked about things that are around us that we can neither hear or see...... I believe in keeping an open mind.

I think your logic is wrong here. If the dead 'evolve' into a new body, then surely the population should remain constant? Which it hasn't. So where do all the new souls come from to inhabit a population that has doubled in size over the last 50 years? And how come there are any left over just floating around trying to tell everyone that Agnes shouldn't be given that tea service after what she said about Billy at Our Kev's wedding?

I thought that was the point I was making :huh: