4 more bank holidays!

Can you name one worse?

You can't imagine how things could be any worse than they are now? Really? I can imagine that pretty easily.

Of course I can name worse governments in the last 200 years - unless you have a very different opinion of what makes a successful government to I would imagine most people, it really isn't difficult.. The governments of the Duke of Wellington? Arthur Balfour? Anthony Eden? James Callaghan?

You can't imagine how things could be any worse than they are now? Really? I can imagine that pretty easily.

Of course I can name worse governments in the last 200 years - unless you have a very different opinion of what makes a successful government to I would imagine most people, it really isn't difficult.. The governments of the Duke of Wellington? Arthur Balfour? Anthony Eden? James Callaghan?

I cannot think of any leader who deliberately split the country against itself, on a whim.

Even Thatcher, in her worst excesses was not deliberately trying to split the country.

In her fevered mind she was trying to bring the country together.

This lot, deliberately and cynically are playing the country against itself, for motives that are, even now, unclear.

It quite possibly is the worst, especially if the actions of it lead to the potential breakup of the UK and potential economic catastrophe.

Of course May has the opportunity to form a government that actually fully delivers on the disasters.

It's likely that history will judge them together as the most recklessly ideological governments this country ever had.

I cannot think of any leader who deliberately split the country against itself, on a whim.

Even Thatcher, in her worst excesses was not deliberately trying to split the country.

In her fevered mind she was trying to bring the country together.

This lot, deliberately and cynically are playing the country against itself, for motives that are, even now, unclear.

So you believe that Theresa May is deliberately trying to split the country apart? How have you come to that conclusion?

---------- Post added 23-04-2017 at 15:21 ----------

It quite possibly is the worst, especially if the actions of it lead to the potential breakup of the UK and potential economic catastrophe.

Of course May has the opportunity to form a government that actually fully delivers on the disasters.

It's likely that history will judge them together as the most recklessly ideological governments this country ever had.

I'd rather judge governments on what actually happens, not conjecture of what might occur.

Why is the breaking up of the uk necessarily a bad thing?

Bonzo have you been reading the DM again :D

I'll tell you what we could ask old Jeremy if he would consider an extra holiday for most of the posters on here and call it the lefty fluffy bore fest zzzzzzzzzzz

Seriously, Corbyn could offer me a years paid holiday and I would not vote for the clown !

Each to their own.

---------- Post added 23-04-2017 at 15:30 ----------

Why is the breaking up of the uk necessarily a bad thing?

Like it or not, it's already happend. Hatred between left and right has never been so nasty.

It really could not be any worse than it is now.

This government is the worst since George III.

rubbish, its a lo better now since Theresa May is in charge, business confidence up, productivity up, she isnt taking any of the proverbial from anyone, FTSE 100 highest its been for years and now she is taking on europe and telling them like it is...whats not to like?