Bahn Nah in Broomhill

Jim

I was pretty impressed with Thai Royale when I went, also with Bahn Nah too. Now that I think of it I had an excellent Thai green curry in East One too.

I'd agree that Bahn Nah is the best tho, not cheap but it is authentic although nothing beats actually going to Thailand and eating buzarre food that you have no idea what it is off the streets.

Cheers all - looking forward to good hot thai curry tonight. Perhaps if I drink and smoke enough I can pretend I'm in backpacker heaven in Bankok?

Gaz - chuck in the job, or take extended leave - and get out to Thailand for a month or more. You may find it very satisfying indeed :thumbsup:

I've eaten in both Bahn Nah and Thai Royale in the last few months. Bahn had better food, TR was a better environment. Both were OK, nothing special. There is another thread somewher about best restaurants in Sheffield, which might be of interest.

Hey

I'm a Thai cook, if you want me to come buy & cook you some top class Thai food, eg- fish cakes, Tom khar guy, Tom yum, Waterfall beef, green curry, Pad Thai, let me know.

I come to your house, you provide ingredients & some wine & i'll do it.

You can enjoy the best Thai food, in your own home, you can go out & get ****** & return home for a top nosebag!

let me know!

gazmix8@hotmail.com

Archived