UKIP's new policy - force Muslim girls to have intimate examinations

State sponsored, forced medical examinations of young girls are abuse. Regardless of who's policy it is.

It should be all young girls then, if you want to avoid demonising one group of religious maniacs.

If it uncovers criminal activity then it should be allowed.

Being constrained by religion is not the way we should be moving.

It should be all young girls then, if you want to avoid demonising one group of religious maniacs.

No. Children should not be forced to have intimate medical examinations. I'm surprised that needs stating.

Guest sibon

No. It just shouldn't happen. That is all.

so ALL young girls should be sexually violated by the state because of bigotry by a political party?

---------- Post added 24-04-2017 at 19:45 ----------

glad you think a subject as serious as this deserves a thumbs up , what next , a smiley face ?

you cant help but laugh at the ludicrous ideas paul nutter and his cronies conjure up from their small warped brains

No. Children should not be forced to have intimate medical examinations. I'm surprised that needs stating.

How would you propose exposing this vile activity then?

From what I understand this mutilation of young girls is brutal and dehumanising.

so ALL young girls should be sexually violated by the state because of bigotry by a political party?

you cant help but laugh at the ludicrous ideas paul nutter and his cronies conjure up from their small warped brains

Don't forget Diane Abbott - it was her idea first (unless UKIP proposed this before 2014).

I would not give UKIP or any of its supporters any credence whatsoever.

If you read even one of my posts you would realise that.

I am addressing the problem of disfiguring and mutilating young children, for some warped ideas belonging to tribal days.

It is too disgusting a subject for decent people to be discussing anyway.

Guest sibon
How would you propose exposing this vile activity then?

From what I understand this mutilation of young girls is brutal and dehumanising.

Have a read of this.

It contains far better ideas than violating every young girl in the country.