UKIP's new policy - force Muslim girls to have intimate examinations

Joining this a bit late, but out of interest, how much difference in terms of violating the children would there be between a visual inspection by a female nurse for FGM, and the cough test by a male doctor for every boy?

I was thinking along the same lines. There is no easy answer to the problem.

Angel1.

2 wrongs dont make a right :thumbsup:

I'm not saying that I necessarily agree with this idea myself, but what else would you suggest to put a stop to FGM?

---------- Post added 06-09-2017 at 13:46 ----------

probably true but very few get checked i suspect due to the cultural sensitivities:roll::roll:

You're talking complete and utter codswallop

Come off it Mel. FGM has thrived in this country up until now almost certainly because of cultural sensitivities.

Edited by Guest

I'm not saying that I necessarily agree with this idea myself, but what else would you suggest to put a stop to FGM?

---------- Post added 06-09-2017 at 13:46 ----------

Come off it Mel. FGM has thrived in this country up until now almost certainly because of cultural sensitivities.

My bold=

What's your evidence to back this up?

SEE BOTH of em has disregarded my. Post from a few posts up and keep banging out this cultural sensitivity guff

---------- Post added 06-09-2017 at 15:14 ----------

in your opinion:roll:

Is this the new right wing buzzword? Last week it was fake news, now it's your opinion

SEE BOTH of em has disregarded my. Post from a few posts up and keep banging out this cultural sensitivity guff

---------- Post added 06-09-2017 at 15:14 ----------

Is this the new right wing buzzword? Last week it was fake news, now it's your opinion

nope not disregarded it at all, its the BBC guardianista article heavily slanting and reporting the few cases where it hadnt happend yet!!!! but was very likely to, for what other reason would a women ask a midwife about FGM?

You may be thinking of Dr Dhanuson Dharmasena, who was mistakenly prosecuted but acquitted.

By getting it so wrong, the CPS caused more harm than good.

There has been no conviction for FGM in the UK.

Makes you wonder why,

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/female-genital-mutilation-fgm-case-per-hour-uk-nhs-circumcision-a7564571.html