Little Boy Blue

ukdobby

I watched it. It was really well acted and seemed very true to what I remember seeing/hearing about at the time.

I read somewhere that Rhys' parents wanted it to be as graphic as possible, to show the reality of gun crime.

I watched the second episode and it was sad watching Rhys's distraught parents trying to come to terms and cope with their son's death. I think the series is about how it affects different families.

The police investergation is interesting, how they are going about trying to catch those responsibe for Rhys's death. So far the sickening gang think they are untouchable. Will be watching the other two episodes to see how the police handle the case.

It's unbelievable when you think how old the murder and gang members were. Also how their community was fearful of them.

I watched the second episode and it was sad watching Rhys's distraught parents trying to come to terms and cope with their son's death. I think the series is about how it affects different families.

The police investergation is interesting, how they are going about trying to catch those responsibe for Rhys's death. So far the sickening gang think they are untouchable. Will be watching the other two episodes to see how the police handle the case.

It's unbelievable when you think how old the murder and gang members were. Also how their community was fearful of them.

And how their parents got behind them,scum the lot of them.