Another Victor Meldrew moment: Self-Serve checkouts

Why not just request a member of staff to open a till for you? Even if there had been none visible at the time, I am sure one would have turned up if you insisted on using the normal check out.

I did kinda lurk about by one of the proper tills..in the forlorn hope someone would come to my aid. But there appeared to be some kind of 'issue', and the only person available at the time was the self-serve 'guardian'.

Mr PeteMorrism,

"Massage Your Temples":

"Some of the most calming acupressure points can be found at the temples. Apply a light pressure as you breathe out,ease the pressure as you breathe in. This will stop you from screaming and tearing at your hair".

The Little Book of Calm.

Mr PeteMorrism,

"Massage Your Temples":

"Some of the most calming acupressure points can be found at the temples. Apply a light pressure as you breathe out,ease the pressure as you breathe in. This will stop you from screaming and tearing at your hair".

The Little Book of Calm.

I'll go buy the book and be sure to take it shopping with me :hihi:

I'll go buy the book and be sure to take it shopping with me :hihi:

I was in the ASDA at 7.00 am as usual this morning Pete and i found out a ballpoint pen doesn't weigh enough to avoid the unexpected item problem either.The girl came over to help me with that 'not you again look'.I am becoming an asda legend for all the wrong reasons.:hihi:

Edited by PeteMorris

I was in the ASDA at 7.00 am as usual this morning Pete and i found out a ballpoint pen doesn't weigh enough to avoid the unexpected item problem either.The girl came over to help me with that 'not you again look'.I am becoming an asda legend for all the wrong reasons.:hihi:

I'd be tempted to say a legend in your own 'lunchtime'...But 7:00am is a bit early for that.