Is it Look North?

Never watch look north. Outdated old unqualified staff, last time I seen a little by chance he was looking sad at the floor while on camera fiddling bored with a pen while having to wait a little between scenes.

They need to try harder to get my custom.

Any one else notice how Look North our so called local TV service was centred entirely on what is happening in Leeds.

The featured political debate was entirely Leeds based ,as was the football followed by debates on Leeds carnival and Leeds cycling problems.

Perhaps we South Yorkshire licence payers should ask for a rebate.

Any one else notice how Look North our so called local TV service was centred entirely on what is happening in Leeds.

The featured political debate was entirely Leeds based ,as was the football followed by debates on Leeds carnival and Leeds cycling problems.

Perhaps we South Yorkshire licence payers should ask for a rebate.

ITV has much better local news and covers south Yorkshire and Sheffield properly. Their staff is much better.

There are few people on look north who have become so old, rusty, stiff, dull after years and years on that program without any need to compete because they run of license fees.

Few new faces on look north are ok but I have only seen a half episode six months ago.

Edited by dutch

Look North really doesnt cover Sheffield properly and this is where Sheffield Live local tv should come into its own following Sheffield events and news but doesnt, assuming you can receive it.

If you have Sky and have the time to manually add Notts TV via other channels for comparision to Sheffield Live, you'll realise why Notts TV is one of the few local channels doing really well and to be fair they are doing nothing that wouldn't work in Sheffield if there was the will

Edited by chessie

The amount of local news on both calender and Look North is pathetic.

Either is Ok if you need a daily fix of a whacky pet, sick child, a charity run / appeal, or an update on a recovering services veteran. I don't want to offend any of those but they are a constant easy option meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator on what should be a news programme.

The amount of local news on both calender and Look North is pathetic.

Either is Ok if you need a daily fix of a whacky pet, sick child, a charity run / appeal, or an update on a recovering services veteran. I don't want to offend any of those but they are a constant easy option meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator on what should be a news programme.

got to agree with this , both 30 minute programmes and literally 10 minutes of news

Why do we get Granada Reports in HD and not Calendar on free view ?

I would guess you're tuned into the 'wrong' transmitter. Have a look at the bottom of your channel listings and see if any other versions of ITV HD are listed.