Where is the justice? 8k stolen and not locked up

Rich steal from poor, poor steal from rich. It goes round in a circle. There are plenty of rich who steal a lot more than 8k and never get punished.

She started doing it because she was struggling as the job paid too little. The money was used to pay the basic bare bills.

That's ok then!

Hmmm, I really think a case like this could be judged on the woman at question. If she has a track record of stealing then this shouldn't go unpunished. If she really is a woman with a family who's struggling, then I'm unsure.

There is absolutely no excuse or reason to steal.

Welcome to forum.

I am absolutely certain there are reasons and excuses to steal.

Theft is not a philosophy covered by the law of reason or excuse you know.

---------- Post added 03-05-2017 at 16:13 ----------

That's ok then!

That depends on who you are. If you are someone rich who steals from poor its not ok, if you are someone poor exploited by rich companies its ok. If you are religious and believe theft makes you go to hell its not ok. If you are not religious and think theft can make your life better its ok.

If you don't care it doesn't matter either way.

Edited by dutch

She should have 'I'm a thief, watch your pockets' tattooed on her face in a very large font

She didn't steal from peoples pockets! She used her employers till and started doing it cause she was desperate to pay her domestic bills.

You should have "I am a nutter, watch out" tattooed on your face.

Edited by dutch

She didn't steal from peoples pockets! She used her employers till and started doing it cause she was desperate to pay her domestic bills.

You should have "I am a nutter, watch out" tattooed on your face.

Thats her story anyway. She could have pished it away at the pub or gambling for all you know.

Thats her story anyway. She could have pished it away at the pub or gambling for all you know.

Just like the women who got convicted for benefit fraud (twice) and said it was to pay off people traffickers. The judge believed her story so she didnt go to jail. Again

My last final post on this.

I cant verify the truth of her story. I am not in favour of theft. Anyone thinking chopping hands or tatoo stupid things on the face are in my opinion barbaric idiots.